Favorite...

We are curious about your morning coffee.
Do you have a favorite one, or depending on your morning feeling?
Please share your thoughts!

This topic was edited
RE:Favorite...

We use a DeLonghi all in one, very practical and does excellent espresso. I normally take a cappuccino (with fresh full fat milk) in the morning and a doppio in the afternoon. As for the beans, I like a blond roast mix of Arabica and Robusta beans. In normal times, I take it from a small artisanal shop where they roast it every day and have incredibly flavourful selections. Since they were closed most of the year, I found in supermarkets a Starbucks (yes, really surprising, seeing the kind of coffee Americans drink!) mix which tops Illy and is half decent.

This post was edited

It sounds delicious!
We drink several types of Starbucks but only if we are on airports.
Illy is fantastic in every way!

This post was edited

When I was 15 yrs old I would always wake up to the smell of fresh brewed coffee. I would dress and go down stairs to see the old percolator coffee pot on the stove. You know the white ceramic ones with the blue flower on it. It was the best smell to wake up to and the best tasting coffee I have ever had. I don't remember what kind of coffee we used probably Maxwell house. A second best is camp coffee . It doesn't matter what kind of coffee it is , it just smells and tastes better from a percolator to me. Especially being out in the woods, one can lounge in the morning sun sipping on that fresh brewed goodness. Any regular electric coffee pot just doesn't taste like it was brewed long enough.

This post was edited
RE: Favorite Coffee

My all-time favorite coffee is from 'Soul Full Cup'. They are a local roaster facility in Corning, New York. They do distribute their coffees to many different areas. My personal favorite from them is 'RainForest', followed by 'Luna Liquid'. They also offer a darker roast 'Glassblower' which was created for the workers at the Corning Inc (makers of dinnerware etc) plant near them. I have to agree with the previous poster. Any coffee tastes better when it is brewed through a percolator. As someone who has enjoyed many camping trips in my life, I would also agree that the smell of freshly brewed coffee while camping, is one of the best smells to wake up to and enjoy.

This post was edited

Olive likes those capsules from Nespresso, for the last years that s the coffee she s been drinking.

This post was edited

Folgers, Black Silk!

This post was edited

Im not much of a coffee connoisseur but do like a somewhat dark coffee. I makeup a mix of Folgers Blacksilk & Gourmet and then add a touch of fresh ground Sumatra... it usually turns out pretty good. I do use a little Turbinado sugar and Half & half cream to round out the cup. Yum...its the best way to start the morning.

This post was edited

We are curious about your morning coffee.Do you have a favorite one, or depending on your morning feeling?Please share your thoughts!

I like any dark Columbian type. In another couple months or so will be able to begin enjoying on back deck on warm days. For now it is inside for sure.

When summer comes also have a cup after supper on deck.

This post was edited

I love my coffee in the morning. During summer I can enjoy it on the back deck naked. The wife does not like coffee. I usually drink Columbian. I do have some Jamaica Blue Mountain which I reserve for holidays and some Sundays. I fell in love with Blue Mountain the first time I drank some at Couples Tower Island.

This post was edited