What kind of tan?

This summer what kind of tan will you be working on?

None or little tan. Medium tan. Very tan. With or without tan lines?

I work for a very tan and try to get rid of tan lines by July timeframe or so.

This topic was edited
RE:What kind of tan?

I never "work" on a tan, but I do spend most of the warm days outside naked so I end up pretty dark with no tan lines.

This post was edited

As I've grown older and somewhat wiser (and more concerned about skin cancer), I've stopped pursuing a deep dark tan and am happiest with a nice even medium tan. I hate admitting to having a streak of vanity but I much prefer when my tan is relatively even with tan lines as barely discernable as possible -- not easy to accomplish when I have to wear clothes much of the time. I wear shorts of various lengths to help "blur the lines" and sometimes wear long-sleeved (but lightweight) shirts when others might opt for t-shirts.

This post was edited

The "work" was just a play on words

This post was edited

Wont be trying to tan, other than slowly conditioning to not burn as the season progresses. I spend most of my day outside and very rarely wear anything other than mowing. Takes me 8 to 10 hours to mow everything so have started wearing long sleeve shirt and hat. Already had a chunk cut out of my back, not looking to do it again.
So, I will be tan and no tan lines either, when I last had tan lines it was forearms, face and feet tanned, everything else scary white! Coaching in the summer does that!

This post was edited

I wear a hat and it takes until July usually to get rid of tan lines.

This post was edited

I don't try to tan at all. Whatever happens naturally is fine with me. I am cautious when the sun is too strong. I listen to what my body is feeling and telling me.

This post was edited