Shout it out!

I thought this was a group of Christians who were proud to also be nudists. If so why arn't we sharing our views and experiances.
As far as I can see there are only 2 members of the group who ever have anything to say. Shout it out people, be proud.

This topic was edited
RE: Shout it out!

In the general TN forum, there are those who resent any exalting of their faith. But in this group exalt the name Jesus as high as you want to.

This post was edited

I am glad to share experiences of faith. Andrea I am 54 years old and I live in Italy. I speak a bit of English.

This post was edited

I am happy to say that I am a Christian, having accepted Christ as my Savior at the ripe old age or 13. I was baptized on an Easter Sunday evening along with my three brothers and father; we joined with my mother as she had been a member of that church for several years. I am also happy to say that I have enjoyed being a nudist since the age of 8 when I started sleeping nude (and still sleep that way). I see no contradiction in the two: being a Christian and being a nudist. I will go naked in my house quite often much to the dismay of my wife who opposes being naked for any reason, except to shower. I need to be honest enough to admit to even being called to preach. After graduation from college I taught high school English for several years before going to the seminary for further training to be an effective pastor/preacher. I have never had a conflict between being a nudist and being a Christian, even a pastor/preacher. One year in my teaching I had a student to ask me if I ever went naked but I never did answer him with the truth. To this day I regret not talking with him about it, for I don't know what he may have had on his mind. Today I am retired from preaching and teaching because of my failing health but try to attend church regularly. TO GOD BE THE GLORY GREAT THINGS HE HAS DONE.

This post was edited