Missing my beard!

I've had a beard for the best part of 12 years. It wasn't the thickest or most stylish nut it was mine. It kept my face warm and hid my double chin.

Unfortunately at the start of the COVID19 pandemic I had to shave it off for work so I could wear the FFP3 masks. I still really miss the feel and look of my beard.y face is cold, smooth and exposed without even after all these months. Really looking forward to growing it back!

Have you ever had to loose your beard? What was the reason and how long did it take you to grow it back? Looking forward to hearing from all of you but the funnier your stories the better to help us all smile!

This topic was edited
RE:Missing my beard!

I refused to shave my beard, I have cut it very short twice since the pandemic started and I hate the feeling and they way it looks. I just managed to keep the mask over the beard.

This post was edited

If I didn't need to wear the specific FFP3 masks for work I would have done the same and kept the beard. It's a horrible feeling without it and a pain in the arse having to shave every day! Hopefully not much longer until I can grow it back!

This post was edited

Know how you feel buddy. I had to cut back my beard in March 20 cause it was too long and didnt look well. I cant cut it properly myself and since barbers and hairdresser were closed down in Germany, that was the only solution. Over the summer it grew again and got it cut professionally. Then in December they closed down again and when FFP3 masks became obligatory in January of this year, I decided to shave it off completely. What a mistake it was. I felt miserable for at least a week and avoided looking at myself in the mirror. Now after a good 3 weeks periods what has grown back isnt my favourite but I get by. I think I will grow it like you see on the pics Ive just uploaded. Hopefully in summer I will have a decent length again.

This post was edited

Anyone knows how to post a picture here? I will like to show my beard!

This post was edited