When to hang again...

I am very interested to know... when are YOU going to feel comfortable hanging out with others again? Once you are vaccinated? Once most people are vaccinated? Are there other factors you are looking at to make a decision? I am not looking for arguments, just honest answers on how you personally feel. ***please no disagreeing with others, everyone is allowed an opinion ***

This topic was edited
RE:When to hang again...

I have been vaccinated. I would still be cautious until a good number of people also have been, and case numbers drop significantly. The exception to that would be meeting outdoors, which I would be comfortable doing.

This post was edited

It'll be a while. To be honest, I may never be entirely comfortable around large groups of strangers. The last year has been eye-opening with regard to human behavior. It's left a few bruises that I probably don't *want* to heal.

This post was edited

As far as I know, all of the get togethers related to this group have been on the smaller size. 8 to 10 people on the larger size. And this was before covid. It has always been tough finding nude men to hang with in CT. I have a feeling it might be a summer of groups of three or four by our pool this summer.

This post was edited

I've had one dose of the vaccine and am hopefully that people will make the effort to get it when their opportunity comes. I've only been to the beach once with 2 other nudists and we arrived in separate cars. Maintaining space and using your head to stay safe are important. Small group size will be the way to go for quite some time.

This post was edited

count us in :)

This post was edited

i am not concerned at all. i have been doing whatever i want, whenever i want, however i want with whoever i want, just as i was before all this nonsense. and i have been fine. i have traveled in and out of a few states over he last year as well. no worries here at all

This post was edited

count us in :)

Oh you know you two always have a standing invitation.

This post was edited

i am not concerned at all. i have been doing whatever i want, whenever i want, however i want with whoever i want, just as i was before all this nonsense. and i have been fine. i have traveled in and out of a few states over he last year as well. no worries here at all

You are lucky... we tried to do everything right in order to keep our parents safe, and we still caught it a few months ago. Very glad to be over it now.

This post was edited

I often wonder that when someone brags about not caring about the virus, gets it, and then passes is to someone else fit they think "I could have killed my friend".

This post was edited

Sadly I have a coworker who gave it to his aunt he was living with and it killed her. He still refuses to believe he did anything wrong.

This post was edited