Introduction

Hello,

Still a fresh nudist just starting a while ago Im 19 and trying to get as much time to be nude and thats either when Im home alone with no parents or out in nature. The only time Im comfortable around people is with my friend which is a girl and we both go nude and just talk and hang or do outdoor showers together which I love!!!

This topic was edited
RE:Introduction

Have to start somewhere - it is awkward starting out. Too bad not near a nude park like me - I went for it and have never regretted just getting naked and walking around. Love it now and cannot get enough. Covid and winter are killing me. AustinJohn

This post was edited

Get out there and learn some walking trails and find out when there least used and then go nude at those times that's what i do in CT

This post was edited

Get out there and learn some walking trails and find out when there least used and then go nude at those times
I do the same thing, but will add that the further you are from the parking lot the safer it is. I've found it's usually safer before 3 during the week and before 8am on the weekend. Some hikers (myself included) carry shorts or a kilt in their hand while free hiking in case they encounter somebody on the trail.

This post was edited

There are a few clubs and beaches near you. After the pandemic, you should make a point of going to one. There are also a few groups in Boston and Connecticut.

This post was edited

The only time I'm comfortable around people is with my friend, which is a girl, and we both go nude and just talk and hang or do outdoor showers together which I love!!!

You are able to be nude with a girl and you're only 19? Wow, that's fantastic! I don't know what I would have given to be nude with a girl at that age AND be able to shower with her in a non sexual environment. That's what nudism is all about. Others have had good advice about finding places to hike.
All I can say is continue to enjoy the company of this young woman. Does her home life involve and nudism? Are her parents open to any of it? If not just relax and wait for an opportunity in the future to attend some sort of club or resort with her.

This post was edited