"emergency clothes"

Just wondering what attire would be ideal for a naturist like me. I want to wear something only when absolutey necessary, and something that can be removed easily sitting in the car etc. As I am a born again Christian I did think of some sort of priestly robe and sandals But if someone has a better idea let me know.

This topic was edited
RE:"emergency clothes"

Just wondering what attire would be ideal for a naturist like me. I want to wear something only when absolutey necessary, and something that can be removed easily sitting in the car etc. As I am a born again Christian I did think of some sort of priestly robe and sandals But if someone has a better idea let me know.

Quick release kilt should be sufficient in many situations.
Robe sounds good if you must cover your chest also.

This post was edited

I used a men's bath kilt for years. Basically a towel with a elastic waist band and velcro closure

https://www.google.com/search?q=men%27s+bath+kilt&rlz=1CAHKDC_enUS797US810&oq=bath+kilt&aqs=chrome.4.69i57j0l7.26936j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

This post was edited

How about a kilt style of wrap? with Velcro it can easily removed but acceptable male attire in public. The just a shirt if needed. I use a kilt and usually not a shirt and easy to unwrap in the car if I want to drive nude.

This post was edited

There was a recent discussion about this on the Nude Hikers Group here on TN. Here's a link.

https://www.truenudists.com/group/nude-hikers/1/184226/

This post was edited

I always have a sarong handy, just in case!

This post was edited

I keep a Hawaiian Lava Lava handy. Ive gone to the door many times with that on. My wife made them and it uses Velcro to fasten.

This post was edited

In the 70s and 80s, my wife bought me a mid thigh Velcro bath kilt. Used it instead of a bathrobe. I wore it until my girls got older and I thought it inappropriate. But I enjoyed it for years to lounge in, plus my waist got larger.

This post was edited

I use a sarong/pareu/lavalava - plain rectangle of cloth, easily wrapped around the waist, roll it a time or two and no velcro or anything needed. (Cultural note: although these are regularly seen in Hawaii, there's no common Hawaiian word for them, because they weren't historically worn in Hawaii. The above words are Malay, Tahitian, and Samoan, respectively.)

This post was edited

In the 70s and 80s, my wife bought me a mid thigh Velcro bath kilt. Used it instead of a bathrobe. I wore it until my girls got older and I thought it inappropriate. But I enjoyed it for years to lounge in, plus my waist got larger.

I don't think that it was inappropriate around your daughters. It kept the essentials covered.

This post was edited

I use a sarong/pareu/lavalava - plain rectangle of cloth, easily wrapped around the waist, roll it a time or two and no velcro or anything needed. (Cultural note: although these are regularly seen in Hawaii, there's no common Hawaiian word for them, because they weren't historically worn in Hawaii. The above words are Malay, Tahitian, and Samoan, respectively.)

How long or short? If I wore one, I would want it well above the knee.

This post was edited