Big or thin, small or big, it doesnt matter

The most important thing in naturism is to share your nudity, men, women, young and old, big or small, big or skinny in the same places or to share your photos. What is more important is tolerance and natures approach.

This topic was edited
RE:Big or thin, small or big, it doesnt matter

So true! We are all human and deserve respect and tolerance.

This post was edited

i so agree and just my thought over the years as a nudist the heavier i get the more comfortable it is to be nude.

This post was edited

I hope, and find it borne out be experience, that the nudist community is the most tolerant of the various shapes and sizes we come in.

This post was edited

That would be very ideal!

This post was edited

well said

This post was edited

All bodies are to be naked and natural. Sharing what we all have and how all shapes and sizes are accepted and look beautiful

This post was edited

We are all unique original pieces of art! Learning to love and embrace and now spread that idea has made me such a happier man and now a social naturist! I had no idea how freeing and bonding and beneficial for my own personal mindset hanging out with another man naked casually could help me learn to love myself as I am even more!

This is a great community and I appreciate everyone of you for contributing and being who you are!

This post was edited

We are all unique original pieces of art! Learning to love and embrace and now spread that idea has made me such a happier man and now a social naturist! I had no idea how freeing and bonding and beneficial for my own personal mindset hanging out with another man naked casually could help me learn to love myself as I am even more!This is a great community and I appreciate everyone of you for contributing and being who you are!

So true!

This post was edited

Here here and i love big body positivity and confidence to feeling able to like your body and size

This post was edited