Hey, I'm jhon

Hello my name is john, and I live in Brazil, I am a beginner in nudism, and I would like to make nudist friends (in the city where I live there are not many). I am 17 years old and I became a nudist last year, my parents don't know that I'm a naturist (unfortunately, they are very conservative, for now i am only naked in my room or when i am alone at home). Anyone who wants to talk feel free

This topic was edited
RE:Hey, I'm jhon

Your profile says you are 21.

This post was edited

If you want to meet people in your country use the search function and you can filter by country. That way is faster to contact people.

This post was edited

If you want to meet people in your country use the search function and you can filter by country. That way is faster to contact people.

This post was edited

Your profile says you are 21.
The forum does not allow me to place an age below 18 years. So I registered 21

This post was edited

Thanks for the tip, I've met some of my age who are nudist, I'm talking to them inbox

This post was edited

Good for you to be a nudist, enjoy.

Get brave and just break that conservative barrier down and go nude as you like around the house. Don't push it though when there are friends of your parents over! That would probably be going too far at this time.

Good luck

This post was edited