RE:My Story

All good info and thanks for sharing. I too guess I have the perones with a crooked cock as they say. Have not sought treatment but sometimes it is not fun despite being a heck of a conversation piece with women (who don't know for the most part that it means something is wrong and not just a great curve for their benefit). Just wanted to add that since I just shaved it gave the opportunity to photo the condition you are talking about - I think I have the classic 'crooked' cock. At least no women have complained yet. Then I would definitely need to do something about it. Only side effect I do have is premature ejaculation - working on that.

This post was edited

Still glad you shared your story even if not getting much feedback. I'll go to the DR some day on mine and see what he (or she) thinks.

This post was edited

Bullet is right, you lose length when it's corrected / healed up. Had I known that up front, I'd have left the bend. It didn't affect erections, urinating, etc. in my case.

I broke mine as an adult, during sex. Search penile fracture for more. Yes, you can hear it pop and yes it's painful.

This post was edited