New to the group

Hello everyone. I am a 63 year old happily divorced nudist father of two great adult kids. I follow the Eastern (Greek) Orthodox religion. When I was younger, I considered becoming an Orthodox priest, but the language requirement prevented me from doing so. That requirement has since changed. BTW... Greek Orthodox Priests are allowed to be married. I have enjoyed nudism since my early 20s. I have spent many hours along nudist/clothing optional beaches and have even been a member at different nudist clubs/resorts. I hope to make some more new nudist friends along the way. I have been very fortunate to become friends with a few people from this site. It's often difficult for men in our age group to make new friends but I am open to the possibilities. Let's start out by saying 'hello'. I can be emailed at: noseyone2u@yahoo.com. If you do email me, please let me know that you are from this site.

This topic was edited
RE:New to the group

Hi! I'm new here too! I'm 35yo, brazilian, married and christian!!! Nice to meet you all!

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy