Fake ads

So I've been a member on this site now for a little bit. One thing I have certainly noticed is the number of completely fake profiles that are somehow allowed to exist on this website. Quite frankly I'm getting frustrated. There has to be a way to get rid of these fake ads.

This topic was edited
RE:Fake ads

Anyone posting bikini pics on a naturist/nudist site is suspect in our book!!!

This post was edited

Yes I notised that too.
Block them direct

This post was edited

Yes I notised that too.Block them direct

Blocking only keeps them from pestering you. Flagging gets the attention of the higher ups who then remove the trash from the site.

This post was edited

I manage to flag at least one per day. Have one to take care of this morning too.

This post was edited

Yep Duck face he he + bikini

I treat with suspicion any ad that shows a young attractive woman in a bikini with 1 or 2 profile pictures of them pulling that duck face look. The profile descriptions are always almost blank, or are looking for a fun time. If you say you are a nudist then get nude. Don't take up valuable space on the site pretending your something your not.

This post was edited

Sorry flagging profiles on this site is a waist of time as the site owners cant be bothered to sort out these profiles and in one case I produced a ticket for a member who says he is only 17 with links to where he says this and his profile is still up after 4 days when it should be removed within 12 hours.

This post was edited