Group growing RAPIDLY

This organization needs everyone to support their efforts!! Talk is useless to the politicians who will make the decision on our Clothing Optional Beach - - there is POWER in numbers... IF you live in FL and may visit the new beach often - or live someplace that a romantic nudist vacation to FL would be desirable - we NEED YOU... let's see if we can get 100 members in this group by FEB 1st... please help!! Don't know where everyone is from who may read this but we had 73 degree weather today in FL - - if that sound better than snow up to your belly button - - we'd love to have you! TampaBayFreeBeaches.com

This topic was edited
RE:Group growing RAPIDLY

I'm in. I've not lived on the gulf coast in over 35 years, but it is on the very short list of places to retire.

This post was edited

What do I need to do? Please tell.

This post was edited

I guess the best thing you could do is contact them directly.... tampabayfreebeaches.com and ask them what you can do to help.... we spread the word and share every time we go out into the NUDIST world. We were at Lake Como and shared the story with at least 3 people in the hot tub simply by wearing a hat that mentioned the organization... AND of course any funding they can get will always be useful... LET's all send them some love this Valentine SEASON.....

This post was edited