How far were you from your clothes?

Australia Day kind-of signals the end of the summer holiday season Downunder, as schools return for a new year. With it falling on a Tuesday this year, many turned it into a long weekend and got away.

I was able to do a little nude kayaking when not with my textile family and realised I could land at a deserted nearby beach and also walk a little. The far end had road access, but few seemed to venture along too far so I could walk some way from kayak without concern. It occurred to me that it was a far as I had been from clothes as I had left my swimsuit in the kayak. Admittedly I had a hat, to protect my follically-challenged dome from the sun, but that was all. It stayed on my head!

I made a mental note of the terrain (a grove of trees in particular), and I've just used Google maps to work out the distance. It came to about 950 m or 0.6 miles. I may have gone slightly further on an earlier day but did not note exactly where I turned back.

How far away from your clothing have you been in a non-clothing-optional area? I imagine my 'record' shall easily be exceeded by some of you!

This topic was edited
RE:How far were you from your clothes?

No significant distance in a non-clothing optional area.
Over a mile when the clothing optional area at Gunnison extended almost to the fishing beach.

This post was edited

Without trying tp hijack the thread a related question comes up.
The original post spoke of walking, but for those of you who drive nude, have you ever done so with no clothing in your possession?
If so how far and how long were you away from home with no clothing?

This post was edited

Without trying tp hijack the thread a related question comes up.The original post spoke of walking, but for those of you who drive nude, have you ever done so with no clothing in your possession?If so how far and how long were you away from home with no clothing?

I have done about 17 miles and about 1/2 hour drive both ways with no cloths at all in the car and then about 1 1/2 hour walk with the dog on top of this when I got to where I was going for this naked dog walk.

This post was edited

Without trying tp hijack the thread a related question comes up.The original post spoke of walking, but for those of you who drive nude, have you ever done so with no clothing in your possession?If so how far and how long were you away from home with no clothing?I have done about 17 miles and about 1/2 hour drive both ways with no cloths at all in the car and then about 1 1/2 hour walk with the dog on top of this when I got to where I was going for this naked dog walk.

Do you have a towel for emergency cover or are you completely free of anything?

This post was edited

Without trying tp hijack the thread a related question comes up.The original post spoke of walking, but for those of you who drive nude, have you ever done so with no clothing in your possession?If so how far and how long were you away from home with no clothing?I have done about 17 miles and about 1/2 hour drive both ways with no cloths at all in the car and then about 1 1/2 hour walk with the dog on top of this when I got to where I was going for this naked dog walk.Do you have a towel for emergency cover or are you completely free of anything?

100% free of everything as even the waterproof coats were taken out of the car.

This post was edited

" free of everything as even the waterproof coats were taken out of the car."

Perhaps just a thin layer of sweat after a 90-minute walk! :-)

This post was edited

I have cycled without any clothing or covering to about three miles from the apartment when on holiday in the Canary Islands. The cycle ride took about an hour each way as I made frequent stops for photographs, video and skinny-dips.
In my younger days I would have walked this but unfortunately an inoperable worn-out knee now prevents this.

This post was edited

Furthest I've been from my clothes in a non nudist setting... 60 miles, driveway to driveway!

We moved from our previous home into our current home. I had a punch list I had to complete before close of escrow on our previous home; paint this, patch that, repair this and that. Like usual, I got some tools and put them in the truck. I then grabbed a pair of shorts, t shirt and flip flops and put them on a counter in the garage while I got my wallet, sunglasses and cell phone. I jumped naked into the truck and drove an hour to our previous home, drove right into the garage and got out naked and went to work.

I'd realized that I didn't pack any spackle to complete some of the jobs. I figured I'd go over to Home Depot and grab some. I went out to the truck, got in and drove to HD. When I got there, I looked in the back seat to grab my shorts, t shirt and flip flops... they weren't there. I drove back to the house and realized I never put them in the truck when I left our current home.

I was going to drive all way back to our current home to get some spackle and my clothes, just in case, but as I drove out of the garage, my fuel light went on. I now had to stop for fuel before heading back. I had to wait several minutes for a pump to open where I could safely pump my fuel while naked... in broad daylight! Lesson learned and now both our vehicles have spare clothes just in case. ;-)

This post was edited

To date, I have not been away from any clothing at all away from a nudist location. I have at VVHS and MAR with my clothing in my truck and without fear of being discovered by anyone who would be offended.

I keep a gym bag in both of my trucks so that I will be ready for the gym no matter which one I am driving so even when I have driven nude, I had something to put on if I had to.

This post was edited

Has to be the walk on the beach at Apollo. I think it might be about a mile from where the nude part starts at lot 5 to the "Can't go past this sign without a permit" sign. But then it's a nude beach so who needs them anyway.

This post was edited