RE:How far were you from your clothes?

I've taken off all my clothes and leave them in the car. Walked naked along forest trails for several hours. The distance to clothes has sometimes been 3-4 kilometers

This post was edited

max we been to about 1 km but that was in Cape de agde.
Apart from that max away had been harldy 100m at a private beach of the resort at night.
Walking away from clothes in some woods is quite exciting. wish to do that some day.

This post was edited

Have walked about 1.5 km away from my clothes, that were locked in the car, wife had the keys! It was along a beach and after 10pm, but it still counts!
We could see car headlights and hear people above the cliffs after we'd walked about 1km.

As for driving, I've been about 15km away with all clothes left at home! (this was about 22 years ago now)
A friend kept asking to drive my car, after just saying no to her for a week or so I changed my answer to "only if I'm sitting naked in the front seat"
That went on for several more weeks until one Friday night, she said "OK!"
Since I'd said it so often, I couldn't back out, but it was her that insisted I leave everything at home. Drove into town, past several night clubs etc.
Was a fun drive!

This post was edited

A few years ago, I stepped out of our front door, drove approx 2.5 miles to a walking trail round two reservoirs. Walk took approx 45mins and back to car and home. All naked without taking any clothes with me. Only wore trainers with no sox.

Mind you it was 3.30 am so no chance of anyone around! Lol

Another night walk was around our village at 4am approx 2.5 miles in total, furthest distance just over a mile again with no clothes at all with me!

This post was edited

Max I have been was several miles. A bunch of friends jumped on our buddies boat for a nude-night boat ride. The rule was, all clothes must stay on the dock. So they did. So 8 of us were naked on a boat under a full moon with none of or clothes for miles. This happens about twice per summer.

This post was edited

Wife and I was camping at a C/O hot springs,we camped about 200 yards away, we would walk up there with nothing on, just bring our towels with us.also we would walk down to the river for swimming with no clothes with us.

This post was edited

3 years in a row our nude cruise stopped at Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas. You have to take a tender from the ship since there is no dock. Our ship gets exclusive use of the island for the day so everyone can be nude, but they say you have to be covered to board the tender. The first year I wore a swimsuit and tee shirt over and then stuffed them in my backpack for the day and put them back on for the tender ride back to the ship. I noticed others just wrapped a towel around themselves and got on the tender nude. The next two years I joined in and just wrapped a towel around my waist to take the tender ride over and back and go through security to get back on the ship without taking any clothes to the island. So however far out a cruise ship usually anchors for these private islands is how far I was from my clothes. We walked down to the stingray pen on the other side of the area of the island open to the public, and that was another mile or so walk. Mrs J&C wouldn't join me in leaving all of her clothes on the ship, but she did leave them at our loungers on the beach when we took that walk to the stingray pen, several walks up and down the beach, and into the bar in the center of the beach shaped like a pirate ship.

This post was edited

We walked down to the stingray pen on the other side of the area of the island open to the public, and that was another mile or so walk. Mrs J&C wouldn't join me in leaving all of her clothes on the ship, but she did leave them at our loungers on the beach when we took that walk to the stingray pen

By open to the public, do you mean to people not on the nude cruise?
If so, how did they clothed group react when seeing you nude?

This post was edited

We walked down to the stingray pen on the other side of the area of the island open to the public, and that was another mile or so walk. Mrs J&C wouldn't join me in leaving all of her clothes on the ship, but she did leave them at our loungers on the beach when we took that walk to the stingray penBy open to the public, do you mean to people not on the nude cruise?If so, how did they clothed group react when seeing you nude?

No, public would be anyone on any of the cruise ships anchored at the island. The island itself is uninhabited and the workers boat over from nearby islands. There is a huge wildlife sanctuary on most of the island, so cruise visitors are restricted to the beach area down to a lagoon where there are a few shore excursions (like "swim with the stingrays" and "horseback ride"). The workers and crew from our ship were the only ones there.

This post was edited

I love to walk naked without back-up coverings. I feel more naked that way.

I used to do it more when I was in high school, usually at night and in remote places. I had only shoes, socks and cap, nothing else. My record is about 3 km.

This post was edited