RE:How far were you from your clothes?

I hopped in my truck without a stitch on and drove about 3/4 of a mile away from home. No clothes or cover-up was available. It was 3am so it wasn't too daring or risky. Still, it was a bit thrilling.

This post was edited

Not sure I know exactly. While I have hiked and driven naked, I'm less certain if it was with or without cover.

This post was edited

The furthest I ever managed was during the UK lockdown of April 2020. I set off naked from the boat, which was moored in the Oxfordshire countryside, and walked 6 miles without any clothes with me, just hiking boots and my Apple Watch. I took a longer route back of 7 miles, so 13 in total over about five and a half hours.

This post was edited

Nice! Ive met with a buddy from here a couple of years ago in the middle of the night. We went to a suburban park, stripped down, hid our clothes in the bushes and went for a run / stroll through the park and surrounding neighborhood. Not very far, but definitely a rush!

This post was edited

I don't see where distance to cover or clothes really has anything to do with being a nudist. Perhaps it is thrilling to be risky and that makes the pleasure of being naked better?
While I have had some outings without, usually I have some clothes available for my destination or for changes in weather or other conditions. I find risking a chance of exposure seriously degrades my experience.

This post was edited

I HAVE RECEIVED WINNING LOTTERY NUMBERS AND HAVE WON LOTTERYI'm so glad I won nine hundred and sixty five thousand dollars few weeks ago in Power-ball from 3 lottery play. I was referred to Dr. Ola some week ago by a colleague whom he gave the lottery winning numbers and also helped her with a fertility spell, she conceived and gave birth successfully. He is a man of his word, I never believed in miracles until I contacted drolaspell@gmail.com. It exists but only in the right hands and with it everything is possible. Interested in financial wellness, love spell, promotion & protection spell, healing spell, pregnancy spell and all other solutions you seek. Doctor Ola solution Temple is here for you. Email: drolaspell@gmail.com, or Whatsapp: 1 (409) - 449 - 1764 ... Thank you for this opportunity to testify.

Such a basic scammer

This post was edited

I HAVE RECEIVED WINNING LOTTERY NUMBERS AND HAVE WON LOTTERYI'm so glad I won nine hundred and sixty five thousand dollars few weeks ago in Power-ball from 3 lottery play. I was referred to Dr. Ola some week ago by a colleague whom he gave the lottery winning numbers and also helped her with a fertility spell, she conceived and gave birth successfully. He is a man of his word, I never believed in miracles until I contacted drolaspell@gmail.com. It exists but only in the right hands and with it everything is possible. Interested in financial wellness, love spell, promotion & protection spell, healing spell, pregnancy spell and all other solutions you seek. Doctor Ola solution Temple is here for you. Email: drolaspell@gmail.com, or Whatsapp: 1 (409) - 449 - 1764 ... Thank you for this opportunity to testify.Such a basic scammer

At least with this new account they fixed the mixed reference to Pounds and then Dollars. Still flagging them.

This post was edited

Five miles,
Caught outside naked!
In the mid-nineties I began to venture out at around 4:00 AM for my daily walk. I wore just a pair of loose-fitting shorts from my home to the high school track field, three blocks away. After several trips around the track, I became aware I was the only one out this early. I wondered what it would feel like to make a round or two naked so I hung the shorts on the fence and off I went. This was great! This routine lasted for weeks. Eventually I became brave enough to remove the shorts at my property line and make the three-block trip there and back passing twenty or so houses each way naked! I began to wonder if it was possible to venture further, after all I had been successfully nude outside for months now. My early morning walk was extended to two miles through the neighboring residential area until it became routine. By this time, I had not bothered with shorts any longer and would leave home wearing nothing! The feeling of walking naked through several housing developments naked while they were sleeping was exhilarating. What I had not noticed was my walks were now taking an hour or so. One morning five miles away from home walking around a corner on a new street something caught my eye. My heart jumped out of my skin. It was a lady out for a walk and headed straight for me. It happened so fast there was nothing to be done but smile and walk past her! My arousal was in full glory now! Staring at me as she passed in silence made me wonder how it would have felt if the situation were reversed! I was most likely the topic of conversation at her work for days! If this were to have happened in modern times, I would most likely be on video somewhere. My walks were shortened after that to only a few miles. I became comfortable again enjoying my naked morning walks until it happened again, this time by a man putting his trash out for early morning pickup. The look on his face as we passed several feet apart seemed to say, am I really seeing a naked man stroll by my home. I murmured Morning as I passed but was not greeted with a reply. Getting caught out many miles from home wearing nothing was amazing and now I was hooked!
My love for daily nakedness has grown to include a lot more adventures we will discuss later!

This post was edited

Several years ago I was staying at Costa Natura in Spain. Each morning I went out for my daily run and started on the beach. It's a small resort and only the small part of the beach right in front is usually clothing optional. On the first day I ran along the beach and didn't see anyone up. On the second day I cut up off the beach and ran on the sidewalks along the beachfront houses. For the next few days I was able to run about 3 miles out and 3 miles back, mostly in the nearby textile neighborhood.
I timed it so that the sun was breaking just before I got back in the resort. I've always hated running except for that week.

This post was edited

I'm a boring person. I've never been further than 200m from my clothes in a public/non-clothing optional area (my neighborhood).

This post was edited