RE:How far were you from your clothes?

I hopped in my truck without a stitch on and drove about 3/4 of a mile away from home. No clothes or cover-up was available. It was 3am so it wasn't too daring or risky. Still, it was a bit thrilling.

This post was edited

Not sure I know exactly. While I have hiked and driven naked, I'm less certain if it was with or without cover.

This post was edited

The furthest I ever managed was during the UK lockdown of April 2020. I set off naked from the boat, which was moored in the Oxfordshire countryside, and walked 6 miles without any clothes with me, just hiking boots and my Apple Watch. I took a longer route back of 7 miles, so 13 in total over about five and a half hours.

This post was edited

Nice! Ive met with a buddy from here a couple of years ago in the middle of the night. We went to a suburban park, stripped down, hid our clothes in the bushes and went for a run / stroll through the park and surrounding neighborhood. Not very far, but definitely a rush!

This post was edited

I don't see where distance to cover or clothes really has anything to do with being a nudist. Perhaps it is thrilling to be risky and that makes the pleasure of being naked better?
While I have had some outings without, usually I have some clothes available for my destination or for changes in weather or other conditions. I find risking a chance of exposure seriously degrades my experience.

This post was edited

I HAVE RECEIVED WINNING LOTTERY NUMBERS AND HAVE WON LOTTERY
I'm so glad I won nine hundred and sixty five thousand dollars few weeks ago in Power-ball from 3 lottery play. I was referred to Dr. Ola some week ago by a colleague whom he gave the lottery winning numbers and also helped her with a fertility spell, she conceived and gave birth successfully. He is a man of his word, I never believed in miracles until I contacted drolaspell@gmail.com. It exists but only in the right hands and with it everything is possible. Interested in financial wellness, love spell, promotion & protection spell, healing spell, pregnancy spell and all other solutions you seek. Doctor Ola solution Temple is here for you. Email: drolaspell@gmail.com, or Whatsapp: 1 (409) - 449 - 1764 ... Thank you for this opportunity to testify.

This post was edited

I HAVE RECEIVED WINNING LOTTERY NUMBERS AND HAVE WON LOTTERYI'm so glad I won nine hundred and sixty five thousand dollars few weeks ago in Power-ball from 3 lottery play. I was referred to Dr. Ola some week ago by a colleague whom he gave the lottery winning numbers and also helped her with a fertility spell, she conceived and gave birth successfully. He is a man of his word, I never believed in miracles until I contacted drolaspell@gmail.com. It exists but only in the right hands and with it everything is possible. Interested in financial wellness, love spell, promotion & protection spell, healing spell, pregnancy spell and all other solutions you seek. Doctor Ola solution Temple is here for you. Email: drolaspell@gmail.com, or Whatsapp: 1 (409) - 449 - 1764 ... Thank you for this opportunity to testify.

Such a basic scammer

This post was edited

I HAVE RECEIVED WINNING LOTTERY NUMBERS AND HAVE WON LOTTERYI'm so glad I won nine hundred and sixty five thousand dollars few weeks ago in Power-ball from 3 lottery play. I was referred to Dr. Ola some week ago by a colleague whom he gave the lottery winning numbers and also helped her with a fertility spell, she conceived and gave birth successfully. He is a man of his word, I never believed in miracles until I contacted drolaspell@gmail.com. It exists but only in the right hands and with it everything is possible. Interested in financial wellness, love spell, promotion & protection spell, healing spell, pregnancy spell and all other solutions you seek. Doctor Ola solution Temple is here for you. Email: drolaspell@gmail.com, or Whatsapp: 1 (409) - 449 - 1764 ... Thank you for this opportunity to testify.Such a basic scammer

At least with this new account they fixed the mixed reference to Pounds and then Dollars. Still flagging them.

This post was edited