RE:How far were you from your clothes?

Several times, I moved away from my clothes but never very far away on paths very seldom frequented in public spaces: I kept a cap, my walking shoes and I took with me only my papers without any clothes.
The most I had to do was about a mile back and forth, which is about a quarter of an hours walk. I also liked to leave the shoes and even the cap if I was in the shade on grassy ground: I found then the fullness of nudity and this animal instinct that sleeps in us with the small fear sometimes of not finding my clothes;
I remember there was a big wood that was very close to the land of the naturist club where I was a member. I happened to walk through it naked leaving all my stuff in my car on the ground. I was gone like that for almost an hour!
On the same ground that only received naturists on weekends but where we could go at any time, I sometimes played alone during the week naked.Some places where I ran were visible from the fields and it happened that"A farmer could see me as such but more availed by his work than by my person!

This post was edited

Several times, I moved away from my clothes but never very far away on paths very seldom frequented in public spaces: I kept a cap, my walking shoes and I took with me only my papers without any clothes.The most I had to do was about a mile back and forth, which is about a quarter of an hours walk. I also liked to leave the shoes and even the cap if I was in the shade on grassy ground: I found then the fullness of nudity and this animal instinct that sleeps in us with the small fear sometimes of not finding my clothes;I remember there was a big wood that was very close to the land of the naturist club where I was a member. I happened to walk through it naked leaving all my stuff in my car on the ground. I was gone like that for almost an hour!On the same ground that only received naturists on weekends but where we could go at any time, I sometimes played alone during the week naked.Some places where I ran were visible from the fields and it happened that"A farmer could see me as such but more availed by his work than by my person!

Went to Sunny Rest today and locked all my clothing in the car.
Explored much of the resort, including a long trail through the woods.
Not the farthest ever, but probably the farthest since Gunnison shortened the clothing optional portion of the beach.

This post was edited

If I drove somewhere and left home naked, it's possible that I was several miles away at some point. Sometimes I locked them in the trunk on long drives and for quick errands just tossed them in the back seat, the passenger footwell or reluctantly left my cutoffs around my ankles. When I lived in Illinois I had the woods back up to the yard so it was possible to go a good mile or more away since the clothes were in the house. For the times I undressed in the woods if I had a backpack sometimes then I carried them with me, a few times I know I left them by a tree or under a bush somewhere and could have been a good mile or more away. In more than twenty years I only came back once to that same spot and found them gone, no matter, I was able to get to the parking lot unseen and luckily had my keys and cellphone with me. Was probably going to drive home nude anyway, but lost a good pair of running shorts!

Out here in AZ if I leave the house nude and drive to nearby places for a walk it can be twenty or more miles one away. To keep the wife happy there's always sunscreen and a spare tank top and running shorts in the car now.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy