RE:How far were you from your clothes?

Has to be the walk on the beach at Apollo. I think it might be about a mile from where the nude part starts at lot 5 to the "Can't go past this sign without a permit" sign. But then it's a nude beach so who needs them anyway.

This post was edited

About 2 years ago I was at Illinois beach park, no nudity allowed, and it seemed pretty quiet so I shed my shorts and went for a good half mile stroll down towards the southern boundary. I saw a few boats out on the lake and one guy hanging out but otherwise no one else. After lingering a bit I turned around and headed back to my spot. It was great but a little risky because that part of the beach is patrolled sometimes.

This post was edited

I have biked about 3-4 miles away from my vehicle without any clothing in public parks. I always have something to cover up with when in my vehicle or hiking. I have walked a couple miles along the public beach, but it was at night and I had my shorts in my hand so that wouldn't count.

This post was edited

"I have walked a couple miles along the public beach, but it was at night and I had my shorts in my hand so that wouldn't count."
Hmm, a night walk could allow a greater distance... Ideally with just enough moonlight to see ones steps.

This post was edited

During warmer weather, I take walks down a side road that parallels my property. It's about a quarter mile long.

This post was edited

In response to both questions, I have a place that I walk frequently in the summer right now that takes me about 3/4 mile from my clothes, but have gone further in other states/locations. As for driving, my wife and I left a nudist resort about 2 hours from home and I never got my clothes out of the back of the SUV. If we had gotten stopped I had nothing to cover up with except maybe a napkin from the glove box.

This post was edited

I"If we had gotten stopped I had nothing to cover up with except maybe a napkin from the glove box."
Ah! The improvisation clause! For me, my hat would count, assuming I felt I should use it. It's better off protecting my dome anyway.

This post was edited

The farthest I have been from any clothing is 10 miles on multiple occasions. Having hiked in Vermont over the years where it is legal to be simply nude clothing isn't a necessity when hiking. In regards to the 10 mile distance, I have done a Summer Solstice hike on multiple occasions. The group meets at the trail head where we end the day, and then carpool to the starting trail head . All while nude. The hike then follows the Appalachian trail south for 10 miles to the starting point.

This post was edited

Isn't the Summer solstice also Nude Hiking Day?

This post was edited

Yes the Summer solstice is the "traditional" Nude hiking day along the Appalachian trail. However all days are nude hiking days for me, and assumedly others on this site.

This post was edited