Hi from Portland Oregon.

I just wanted to say hi.

This topic was edited
RE:Hi from Portland Oregon.

What is Oregon like regarding nudity? I know there is no state-wide anti-nudity law and that a few cities have enacted their own anti-nudity laws (include Portland), but beyond the law, how socially acceptable is nudity? If you were out in the country minding your own business and were nude, how would people react? Hiking nude? Skinny-dipping in a stream or lake? Mowing your property? Gardening? Etc.

This post was edited

What is Oregon like regarding nudity? I know there is no state-wide anti-nudity law and that a few cities have enacted their own anti-nudity laws (include Portland), but beyond the law, how socially acceptable is nudity? If you were out in the country minding your own business and were nude, how would people react? Hiking nude? Skinny-dipping in a stream or lake? Mowing your property? Gardening? Etc.

I read that Wichita, Kansas has no nudity ordinances, but you could be arrested for lude behavior.

This post was edited

In Kansas, you can be changed with indecent exposure for being nude in your own home if you're seen by someone who did not provide consent to see you nude.

This post was edited