Thanks Everyone

I have always thought nudism was only possible when every single thread was gone. This group changed that, and described a way I can keep warm in New England winters while nude and comfortable. Should have paid attention to the lesson on heat loss in HS biology class.

This topic was edited
RE:Thanks Everyone

This is so cute. Nudism should be open to all to enjoy the way they are most comfortable. I had some people tell me I was not nude because I had socks or sandals on. People can apply those rules to themselves not others. I think donald ducking looks great and is fun. While I do it mostly indoors when it's cold and I just want to be nude as much as I can. Or if i had too much sun outside. Lol. Enjoy it.

This post was edited

People need to pay attention to their own issues and not tell you whether or not you're naked.

This post was edited

Agree. But people do what people do. I think we should just remind others they can enjoy nudism as they are comfortable. Its about empowerment and people should be comfortable in whatever level of undress they are in.

This post was edited

News item/report. Cold at home this morning, but I refuse to turn on the heat. DD was the perfect solution...fully effective. Great learning on TN.

This post was edited