Where is is the best to live as a nudist? I'm thinking about immigrating

The title says it all, i would like to see a place where it is cost relatively easy as i don't have a very good job at the moment, and i'd prefer to live mostly naked and have new friends!

This topic was edited
RE:Where is is the best to live as a nudist? I'm thinking about immigrating

I also want to know

This post was edited

Here are some thoughts for you, in the US there are a lot of nudist resorts in Florida and the cost of living is much less in Florida then in many of the other states. There are also some nice nude beaches there. You might contact some of the resorts there, like SunSport Gardens and ask Morey about "career opportunities" in a resort.

If you are just looking to travel for the summer season, and make use of your French language abilities you could contact some of the larger French naturist resorts such as Euromat.
https://www.naturisme.fr/france/nouvelle-aquitaine/grayan-l-hopital/euronat-village-naturiste

It's funny, I think Canada would be a great place to live, but it's that old expression of the grass being greener on the other side of the fence.

This post was edited

Someone on another board posted that after he retired, he and his partner moved to the Canary Islands. They found that it was nude friendly, even in many places that were not officially clothing optional. This included driving almost anywhere, some shops, cafes and taverns. A wrap was accepted in many places where he couldn't be nude, and when he did have to get dressed he wore a kilt. Last time he posted he only had one pair each of pants and shorts and haven't worn either in over 2 years!
Sounds about as good as it can get for a nudist!

This post was edited