(((((( TN Tips For The Single Girl. ))))))

((((( Last Page )))))

Beware! .... Very often, a seemingly attractive young girls profile, will be Fake, and actually be a "bad actor" (trying not to use the 'P' word here:) pretending to be a girl, in order to befriend young girls, to gain access to their pics, cam and their friends. Often the profile will be sparse,often with only one picture, probably stolen from the net.

You can also get a clue from looking at the groups that they have joined, and the friends they already have.

Sadly, the word "Family" in group titles, is often used to disguise more sinister activities.

This site can be useful too, www.tineye.com but remember, just having pics on other sites, does not necessarily mean they are fake, and what a member does elsewhere, is up to them, provided that they are not associating a potentially immoral activity, with naturism.

An attractive profile pic of you, will attract a lot of unwanted friend requests and messages. You can minimise this, if you use a poor and or, clothed pic for your profile, and set all the others to friends only.

Go, "My Account" look down next to your profile pic (on the Edit My panel)
click on "Pictures" Scroll down and check the box that is below each pic marked "Only for Friends"

Above that is the words "Profile | Caption | Delete" Clicking on profile, will change you profile pic, to that specific picture.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you seen this? ............... Home, Rules for posting in here, Chat Room Moderator FAQS.

What do I do if someone is saying things to me or showing me things privately that I dont want to read or see?

You have a few options. You can block the user so that they can no longer chat with you and click out of the private chat. You can copy and paste what they are saying to you and put it in a flag message to TT1. If you feel it needs immediate attention you can copy and paste the conversation into a private message to a moderator they have the means to immediately mute or kick the person if they are breaking any of the rules or being offensive. Please use the copy and paste if you go to a moderator we do need proof that the person is being offensive or breaking the chat room rules if we are to take action. You can copy and paste from private chat, or go to the chat history icon above the room list, and copy from the message history.

There is a lot more to this, see it here: https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=12506

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Now I know what you're thinking, (Dewy! ;) hehe

"This is good. But how do you flag?"

Answer:

Click the "flag" button on the offending members profile. (There is one on every profile) Make sure you state a valid reason...if it's an offensive message or picture comment copy and paste the remarks right into the "flag reason box".

Everyone should also keep in mind that false flagging will get one banned from the site.

Haha! ... Jen wrote that edit! ... hehe! ..... thanks Jen!xx

Luv YOU More!

xoxox

___________________________________________________________________________________
Thomas said ......
Great post Phil, I would like to add: Don't give out off site contact information till you have really gotten to know someone. This is good advice for all.
Thanks Tom :)
___________________________________________________________________________________
DesertRat said ......
Phil, Very good information! One piece of advice that I feel you should have added: Just because someone sends you a Friends Request, does not mean you have to accept it. There is no sin and you should not feel bad in rejecting someone's request. Always ask for additional information if you do not feel completely comfortable with someone's profile. Remember, you're in the driver's seat and your friends should be just the people who you really want to associate with. The flip side of the coin is; if you have some friends that you don't feel right about, you can drop these "friends" very easily in the edit friends section of My Account. I would like this web site to be an enjoyable, positive experience for all of the members. If you are having problems or concerns about some of the people contacting you, it is not the fault of the web site. It is a problem with these idiots. Do everything in your power to get them out of your life and account. With this web site, you have plenty of power. Use it! If anyone has anything more to add, please do so. Naked Hugs, Everyone.

Good advise, thanks :)

Scroll down to comment #15, for Jen's detailed low down on how
you can get the most out of your TN chat experience.

An Idea For The Girls, or Anyone Else For That Matter.

Instead of getting all up set about it, why not capitalise on the laziness and inability of these jerks,
to actually read your profile. Just state clearly on it, that you delete ALL friend requests, without
even looking at them, and Invite members to write to you.

Ask them to state what they think you have in common, and why they would like to become your
friend, along with a request, for YOU, to send -them- a friend request.

Then, you no longer need to be annoyed and frustrated at having to look at them all, to sift
out the few that may be of interest to you. This will instantly identify those that did not bother
to read your profile, and you can just simply delete or ignore them all!

I suspect that far fewer guys will bother, or even be capable, of writing an intelligent note, and
you will have a far better way of assessing, what they are like, and, if you want to respond to
them.

If anyone has any more Tips that will help the girls to have a better experience here,
please post them on this thread.

Phil.

This topic was edited
RE: (((((( Tips For The Single girl. ))))))

Great post Phil, I would like to add: Don't give out off site contact information till you have really gotten to know someone. This is good advice for all.

This post was edited

bump

This post was edited

Thanks guys! :)

This post was edited
RE: (((((( Tips For The Single Girl. ))))))

Phil! You beat me to it...again!!!!

This evening I will add the tips I've been working on this weekend.

Love you!

Jen

This post was edited

See EDIT to OP.

This post was edited

Phil, You do good work.

This post was edited
(((((( Tips For The Single Girl. ))))))

Phil, Very good information! One piece of advice that I feel you should have added: Just because someone sends you a Friends Request, does not mean you have to accept it. There is no sin and you should not feel bad in rejecting someone's request. Always ask for additional information if you do not feel completely comfortable with someone's profile. Remember, you're in the driver's seat and your friends should be just the people who you really want to associate with. The flip side of the coin is; if you have some friends that you don't feel right about, you can drop these "friends" very easily in the edit friends section of My Account.
I would like this web site to be an enjoyable, positive experience for all of the members. If you are having problems or concerns about some of the people contacting you, it is not the fault of the web site. It is a problem with these idiots. Do everything in your power to get them out of your life and account. With this web site, you have plenty of power. Use it!
If anyone has anything more to add, please do so. Naked Hugs, Everyone.

This post was edited

Anymore ideas?

This post was edited
RE: I'm being harassed, what do I do?

You beat me to the punch again, Phil!Was working on this this weekend.I'd liketo suggest that you change the title of the thread as the problem is NOT one thatonly single women are dealing with.

While Truenudists is one of the best nudist websites, it is still an open to the public site that attracts many who do not understand nudism/naturism or know how to separate nudism from sexuality. Lately, there have been many new comers to the site who dont know what actions to take when they are being harassed. This harassment is not limited to just women. It affects all members on the site female, male, married, single, straight, gay, bi, filthy rich, dirt poor, Christian, non-Christian, Agnostic , young, old, etc. (harassment knows no bounds). I am posting this in the Ladys Room, however, as it is mainly women whove been asking for help with how to deal with these situations when they arise. Im hoping ALL members will benefit from the following tips, suggestions, guidelines to dealing with sexual harassment on TN:

Rude, offensive, spamming or sexual picture comments, profile comments, profile messages:
If someone leaves a rude, offensive or sexual comment on your picture, your profile or in your inbox flag their profile.

To do this, copy the message/comment (using your mouse key left click and highlight the comment or message and press ctrl key - far left, bottom row on every keyboard- and the letter c at the same time)

Now click on the offenders name. This will bring you to their profile page. Click on the word flag (this appears on every members profile.) State your valid reason for flagging the profile and paste their inappropriate comment into the flag box (ctrl key and the letter v = paste).

Once you have done this you can now remove the comments from under your picture, off of your comments, out of your inbox.

Rude, offensive or sexual private messages in chat:
This is a little trickier as there are several options. If there is a moderator in the chatroom (moderators always appear at the top of the room list in dark green, but there is not always a moderator in the room) let the moderator know right away in a private message. DO NOT close out the offensive private message as the moderator may ask you to copy and paste the messages to them (highlight, ctrl c, ctrl v). The moderator has the ability to take immediate action, whether it be to mute the offender (a mute lasts 60 seconds) or kick the offender out of the room ( a kick lasts 48 hours).

To send a private message to a moderator (or to anyone for that matter) click on their name in the room list and click on private chat.
If there is no moderator in the room, click on the offenders name (within the private chat) and then click on flag. This will take you to their profile in a new window, where you can follow the same instructions listed above for flagging. Copy and paste the offensive comments directly from the private chat window into the flag box on their profile. Comments from a private message can only be copied one line at a time. This will NOT get immediate attention but it will send a message to the site owner that he will see eventually. To keep that person from contacting you any further, click on their name again and then click on the word block. This will block them from contacting you further.

If someone is viewing your cam and you do not want them to, click on the drop down menu Whos watching me to the right of your cam image. Click on their name and then click on the block symbol next to the drop down menu (a person icon with a red dot with a white line through it).

The only issue with blocking someone in chat is that the system does not remember your blocks once youve logged out of chat.

You can also copy and paste directly from the chat history. This will show time stamps. To do this just above the room list are 5 icons. The second one from the right is the chat history. Click on it. Then follow above listed instructions for copy and paste.

A note on blocking you can NOT block a moderator from sending you a message or from viewing your cam.

Being bombarded with too many PMs (private messages) in chat:
You can turn off the PMs. To do this above the room list on the right hand side is a button that says options. Click on it and uncheck accept private messages. The first time someone tries to send you a pm a box will appear letting you know and asking you to accept or decline. If you dont want to see this message again click on dont show me this to me again. If you dont click on that, you will be asked to accept or decline every time some one sends you a message, which can get rather annoying as well. The down side to this is if a friend sends you a pm and you have checked the box that says dont show me this again, you will not get messages from your friends. But they can still whisper to you.

If the harassment continues in ANY of the above venues, immediately report it to abuse@truenudists.com , dont expect a return email, however. Site admin may not have time. The best response you can get is to find that the person who has been harassing you has been removed from the site.

A note on flagging/reporting one flag will not get a person removed from the site. But the chances are good, that if the person is harassing you, they are harassing others as well. I can not stress this enough and it applies to chat as well. Actually, it applies even more in chat. Often times people will delete the offensive messages and/or just ignore the offender. This does NOT make that person go away. They will just move on to harass the next person. Please dont ignore offenders. Please take the actions that are available. Report them to a moderator (if in chat), flag them, send the email to abuse. That is the ONLY way we will get rid of them.

Jen

This post was edited
RE: I'm being harassed, what do I do?

That's great Jen, thanks. :)

I don't really want to change this title, can I suggest that you paste it
in a few other forums as well, and maybe use it to replace some of
the older info on other threads?

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy