RE: I'm being harassed, what do I do?

Will do.

This post was edited

Jen, excelent addition to Phil's great start. I especially like that you pointed out that anyone can be harrassed.
This is also a bump to keep this on home page a bit longer.
Thomas

This post was edited

Thanks Tom!

This post was edited

This needs another bump...

This post was edited
RE: Fantasic pic, if it wasn't ......

That would be a fantastic pic,

if it wasn't for that bloody road sign! :)

Thanks for the bump by the way!

This post was edited
RE: Fantasic pic, if it wasn't ......

That would be a fantastic pic,

if it wasn't for that bloody road sign! :)

Thanks for the bump by the way!

This post was edited

harassment is not limited to just women. It affects all members on the site, , male, , filthy rich, , old,
Thanks for remembering us, Jen.

This post was edited

harassment is not limited to just women. It affects all members on the site, , male, , filthy rich, , old,
Thanks for remembering us, Jen.

No problem, Curt! I had you specifically in mind.

Jen

This post was edited

example off a conversation i had with a "woman" last week in chat she: hi me :hi how your doing she: asl? me: 42 male belgium she: kids? me: 1 daughter 14 years old ( being polite till so far) she: how does she looks like? can i see her? how does she devolep? me turning off chat and feeling very sick what kind off world we live in. brrrrrrrr
Don't have kids, so I guess I can't imagine how you felt, but if it were me, I think I would have tried to hang in there, until, she/it, said something incriminating enough for me to send it to a mod, so that they could be kicked off the site.

This post was edited

example off a conversation i had with a "woman" last week in chat she: hi me :hi how your doing she: asl? me: 42 male belgium she: kids? me: 1 daughter 14 years old ( being polite till so far) she: how does she looks like? can i see her? how does she devolep? me turning off chat and feeling very sick what kind off world we live in. brrrrrrrr

That is EXACTLY the type of conversation that should be either reported to a mod (if one is in the room) or sent to abuse@truenudists.com.PLEASE, PLEASE everyone, do NOT ignore that kind of stuff, it WILL not go away. Take the necessary actions that are available to you - flag, report to a mod, report to abuse@truenudists.com

Tommeke, so very sorry you had to deal with that. Please send a message to our profilesnugglebunnywith the name and the mods will put it on our "watch" list.

Jen

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy