RE: (((((( Tips For The Single girl. ))))))

Ok HERES a tip for the single girl: Quit posting profile pics like this one

/SNIP/

Otherwise stop whining about guys hitting on you!

Hard to argue with that !
( except that I have my doubts as to how many of *them* are in fact nudist, or even women )
Makes me wonder if I really belong in this site.
I understand.

This post was edited
RE: (((((( TN Tips For The Single Girl. ))))))

bump

This post was edited
RE: I'm being harassed, what do I do?

This post was edited

Bump

This post was edited

Spam Bump!

This post was edited

Don't give out off site contact information till you have really gotten to know someone. This is good advice for all.

I could not agree with this statment more so than I do already. Before I found TN, I was a member of a Nudist camchat program, and added 2 people I thought were cool to my MSN. Boy, that. was. a. HUGE. MISTAKE. When people think they land in the added friend zone, they think they're entitled to do/say/request anything they want. The facade ends and their true intentions are reveled in private messages. Needless to say, I blocked them both, and is why I currently do not add anyone to any of my IMs or e-mails unless I completely trust them and can feel safe giving them that information. Heck, only been a member of this site for 7 months or so and only added 1 person. So yeah, the prior statement is crucial (not saying the other ones aren't of course lol).

This post was edited

This was great to read. I have always wondered why I recieve so many Friend Requests from super young "girls"/boys & living in Europe. Wish there was a way to block so many of these fake people! Thank you for the advise.
Spam Bump!

This post was edited

Time for a bump here

This post was edited

These are great tips, and also good for the couples forum, many times I get asked by young girls seeking to talk to my wife about nudism, all they want are pics, and they rarely have anything to identify themselves, fake fake fake.

This post was edited
RE: I'm being harassed, what do I do?

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy