RE: I'm being harassed, what do I do?

A pity that this forum doesn't have 'sticky' features. This is an awesome thread for all the female members on here. :)

This post was edited
RE: (((((( TN Tips For The Single Girl. ))))))

Time for a bump here

This post was edited

Bump to get the "stuff" off the front forums page

This post was edited

This post was edited

Bump to get the "stuff" off the front forums page

This post was edited
(((((( TN Tips For The Single Girl. ))))))

Thank you Phil for posting this it is nice to know I will need to share this with my wife

This post was edited

Just a quick post to give a tip on avoiding undesirables on here. Don't just look at the profile, look also at the groups they belong to. That will often give you a jolly good of what the individual is really up to.
I have just turned down a friend request from a man with a sexually suggestive nick name - I might have forgiven him that, but when I saw he was a member of 106 groups, many of which looked quite dubious, I decided to give him a wide berth.
Pamela

This post was edited

One thing I have done is to have a separate email address for sites like this and if I give my email address to anybody (I have not yet) I am not sure about they will not be able to get contact details of any bodies useful else's email details from that address.

This post was edited

This is some really smart stuff that applies uniquely to TN. A great reminder that we are in control of who we add. Thanks for that reminder since I hate to be unfriendly!

This post was edited

Time for a bump. I keep getting guys who ask for either my email or my Facebook screenname. Another thing I have noticed is a majority of these men come from India, Pakistan or some other Arabic country.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy