Nonsexual Video Chat Room

I would like to put together a small group of men for a video chat group. If I can get 4-5 men who want to join, and who I mutually want to chat with, then I will initiate the video chat room. Fully nude. Erections are fine, normal, and natural. Let your flag poles fly gentlemen! No masturbation or sexual activity. Keep it sauna-room appropriate. Message me if you are interested.

This topic was edited
RE:Nonsexual Video Chat Room

I am on Skype as pbw721

This post was edited

Sounds like a great idea. My Skype
live:.cid.f34859de58e3c3d1

This post was edited

Sauna room appropriate doesn't generally include erections. In all the saunas I have been in in my lifetime (63 years), I have literally NEVER seen an erection in a sauna

This post was edited

My Skype is
live:.cid.14f2daeaabebf206

Sounds like fun and natural way to bond

This post was edited

An updated group description:

I would like to put together a small group of men for video chats on Skype. If I can get 4-5 men who want to join, and who I mutually want to chat with, then I will initiate the video chat room. Fully nude. Erections are fine, normal, and natural. Let your flag poles fly gentlemen! No masturbation or sexual activity. Keep it sauna-room appropriate. Message me if you are interested.

This post was edited

my skype giovagio2003

This post was edited

sounds not bad, good idea))
my skype acc - dmitryivashin

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy