Video Chat Room Rules?

Is there an actual list of written rules somewhere that I could read, or is it more based on the whims and personal preferences of any moderator who happens to be in the chat room?

This topic was edited
RE:Video Chat Room Rules?

Is there an actual list of written rules somewhere that I could read, or is it more based on the whims and personal preferences of any moderator who happens to be in the chat room?

The official rules:

No Sexual Discussion, or Sexual Activities in EITHER ROOM
No Crotch Shots. Faces on cam please.
If you do not want to be seen on your cam. Do not use it.
Be nice, no rudity harrassing or trolling.
Flag users who do not follow the rules.
Have Fun!
Failure to follow these rules can lead to a permanent chat room ban or account removal

The unofficial rules:

Don't say anything that might piss off or offend one of the moderators.
Do not disagree with a moderator, even if they are clearly wrong.
(Unless your one of the chosen ones, then anything goes).

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

John you have always come across as a prickly cactus

This post was edited

John you have always come across as a prickly cactus

Sometimes the truth hurts....

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

John you have always come across as a prickly cactusSometimes the truth hurts....John aka cobeachbum

Yes. People don't want to hear the truth. Many are not ready ;)

This post was edited

I have a weird question. Can a "thread" be created on chat? By that I mean starting a topic and having only comments on the topic. It seems that most of chat is all mashed together so it is hard to have a conversation on a single topic. Thoughts?

This post was edited

I have a weird question. Can a "thread" be created on chat? By that I mean starting a topic and having only comments on the topic. It seems that most of chat is all mashed together so it is hard to have a conversation on a single topic. Thoughts?

I think the only way you could do that is with a private chat, and I'm not sure if you can have multiple invites to a private chat. Something to try.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

In cobeachbum's list of official chat room rules (above), rule # 1 refers to "EITHER ROOM." Is there more than 1 room? (Full disclosure: I am a complete chat room novice. Heard too many stories of trolls in the past but I suspect it's been cleaned up and I'm curious about it. One of these days I'll post a similar question, but about chat room etiquette as opposed to official rules.)

This post was edited

There used to be, years ago.

This post was edited

John you have always come across as a prickly cactusSometimes the truth hurts....John aka cobeachbum

The only rule that anyone needs to know is to stay out of the chat room period! No one except the brain dead can have fun in a room that revolves around "naked hugs", "cyber kisses", and "how is the weather".

This post was edited