The Dreaded Public Shower Boner and What it Can Teach Us About Male Sexuality

When the topic of public nakedness turns to communal showering one subject frequently raises it's head (pun intended): The dreaded shower or locker room boner. And the conversation is much more interesting than one might expect!

Read more here:

https://www.nakedunashamed.org/post/the-dreaded-public-shower-boner-and-what-it-can-teach-us

This topic was edited
RE:The Dreaded Public Shower Boner and What it Can Teach Us About Male Sexuality

Embrace it.... Literally if you want to! Show it off. An erection is part of or masculinity.
A time will arrived when a hard dick doesn't happen so easily.... So be proud and enjoy the moment.

This post was edited
RE:The Dreaded Public Shower Boner and What it Can Teach Us About Male Sexuality

People can choose to admire it or ignore it.

This post was edited

In all the years I've been going to sports clubs and showering, I haven't seen it happen that often. Doesn't bother me at all, as a man we all know how easy erections can happen even when we're not sexually stimulated. I've had a semi many times, often happens when you're washing and it's entirely normal.

This post was edited