restoration

Growing up and growing older without a foreskin left the head of my penis rough and dry. The look of an uncut penis and long foreskin made me want to restore. Luckily for me the doctor left my frenulum and I wasnt cut too tight. Since I traveled for my employment, I had plenty of hotel time to tug and stretch my skin. I pretty much just pulled on it manually without any commercial restoration products. I continued for about a year. My coverage goes from completely covered ( no real over hang) to about 1/2 to 3/4 coverage when I am flaccid or semi stiff. No coverage when erect, but enough skin to slide back and forth over the head. My wife had no idea I was stretching it and she thinks it was just a part of me aging (and shrinking). I stopped several years ago. Now that I am exploring my bi side, the guys I have played with seem to think I am uncut.
The best part is that my head is smooth and moist again.
Any one else have any luck with restoration? Its no a perfect foreskin, but the next best thing.

This topic was edited
RE:restoration

I also restored my foreskin. I was cut extremely tight as an infant but now have full flaccid coverage. I have plenty of foreskin to cover my glans when erect but it doesn't stay covered. My glans is now very smooth, moist and VERY sensitive. I even get lots of smegma! The first pic shows my glans before and after.

This post was edited

i've been restoring on and off for years and thankfully cut loosely too , i have several different restoring gadgets but also find i like tugging the best . my only problem when flaccid i'm small 1/2 - 3/4 and erect 3 3/4 so not much to grab and stretch , when flaccid especially in the morning mine looks like a acorn with almost total coverage - ii love it but erect zero coverage but i have some skin to still tug. i think if i'd stop getting discouraged i could have restored years ago . there are a lot of good resources on the internet for those interested.

This post was edited

Glad to see other success stories.

This post was edited