RE:Your realization

I got naked when home alone from around age 12. I'd also get naked in nearby woods and find quiet places to sunbathe nude. I also slept naked from age about 16. But it was all secretive and with a guilty feeling. I didn't discover nudism until age 65 - for the first time finding lots of others who do the same.

This post was edited

When I was about six i would spend a week or so with my grandparents on their farm. I remember having to take a bath in an old washtub in the backyard. Once when no one was around i got out of the tub and ran around the yard nude. I had a buddy who liked to run around nude too when we were about 10. I would spend the night at his house and we would sleep in a tent in the backyard. We would dare each other to run around the outside of his house naked in the middle of the night. When we got a little older we would ride our bikes out to the creek to go fishing. We would usually end up skinny dipping. I was hooked on nudity at an early age!

This post was edited

I was six when I discovered I liked sleeping naked. Got away with it for three nights till my mother caught me. Was told I had to at least wear underwear to bed. I had grandparents with farms. I would skinny dip, hike the wooded areas and play in the hay lofts naked with cousins and friends into my teen years.

This post was edited

Sometime in my teens. Would go nude whenever I was home alone. Nude whenever I can.
Hate wearing clothes.

This post was edited

As stated in my profile, 15 then repressed it in till 35(2005). Didnt sleep nude as a teenager as I has lots of N E as most teen boys would, started sleeping nude around 35 also along with trimming the pubic hair, some times when going to bed will have boxers on but come off once under the covers.

This post was edited

Awesome. I began being nude at home around age 13, came across a nudist website and I was hooked instantly. Still nude every chance I get at home and outdoors

When I was 11 I got to stay home alone and I started walking around naked all the time when my mom saw me she said i was always nude growing up still nude today. How old were you when you realized you were a nudist

This post was edited

When I was in my early teens I would often stay out late and as a result when I got home I would crash still fully clothed. My father would get on to me about sleeping in my clothes so as a rebellious youth. I made sure that I slept nude from then on.... Once I got a place of my own I didn't get dressed unless I had to. it wasn't until ,any years later that I discovered nudism. I still sleep nude and stay that way as much as possible.

This post was edited

I was a nudist before I knew what nudism is. I was around 7, and I drove my conservative Dad nuts especially since my parents had friends over a lot. I honestly hated the feel of clothes on me from an early age and one day I finally got frustrated then. I finally started going nude around the house when they were able to leave me alone when I was older and when I had my first places on my own.

This post was edited

When I was 12 years old, I had a friend that lived down the street. Both of his parents worked, laving him and his older sister home alone during the day. When his sister wasn't in the house, we would strip and hang out around the house. Looking back, I think it was a challenge to see how close we could get to being caught naked by his sister. It was really the first time I would just hang around naked. We would also sleep out in his enclosed patio and would get naked for sleeping.

This post was edited

There was no ah-ha or eureka moment for me -- it was something that came on very gradually.

When I was fairly young, I can remember getting out of the tub and then using one hand to cover my cock and balls and the other to cover my butt. Don't know why I didn't just wrap up in a towel or go straight to my room or something. But I was not comfortable being nude.

Nonetheless, I had no problem being nude around my brother (two years my senior; took baths together all the time), or male friends or male cousins. We did that all the time and almost always jerked off together -- starting long before puberty.

I can remember wanting to have/own little people (maybe a foot tall or so), that (in my mind) I kept in a pen outside. They were adults and nude. So, some nude thoughts very much an the early side.

7th grade, we had to change clothes for PE. Actually strip naked in a room full of other boys -- twice each day -- before and after PE. At first, I hated it. But after a week or so, it was just normal. Same deal starting 9th grade, but add a nude shower afterward. Same deal. Hated it at first but got used to it in a week or so.

But by the time I graduated from high school I was honestly and seriously wondering why we wore clothing at all. "Why would it be a big deal if we were all just nude?"

But I had no place to "practice" nudism except in my bedroom.

Jump forward a couple of years and I was sharing an apartment with a friend. We were both going to school and had different work schedules. Essentially never saw each other. I was almost always nude in the apartment. Weekends particularly. Just lounge on the couch and watch stupid daytime tv. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME. He didn't care. But he'd be down at the apartment pool and send one of the kids from the pool up to the apartment to get something. They didn't like it. I said, "Too bad, they don't have to be in here. If you want something, come get it yourself."

But still no place to really be nude.

Jump forward a couple of years. Got married. Nude in the house most of the time. Wife totally ok with it. Eventually found a men's athletic club with pool, hot tub, and wet and dry saunas -- all clothing optional -- spent a lot of time there -- just enjoying being nude and not in the house.

Jump forward a couple of years. Had kids. Took them camping quite a bit. Was a little lax about wearing clothing, but not just nude anywhere/everywhere. One time, just had my boys with me. Had planned to make a side trip to the beach. Got over to the beach and realized the swimwear was back at the campsite. Went to the nearest AAA office and got directions to the nearest clothing optional beach. Spent the day nude out on the beach. It was AMAZING. Boys left their underpants on -- didn't get that from me -- I was nude at home most of the time. Went back to the beach with and without the kids (boys and girls) many times.

Jump forward a bunch of years. Live out in the country on three heavily wooded acres on a one-lane dead-end gravel road. Nude outside anytime it's warm enough. Nude inside all the time .

This post was edited