RE:Week-ends

Bummer we are having a severe cool down this upcoming weekend.

Our backyard is west exposure so in full sun like yesterday was a high of 67 I laid out for an hour and it felt great! If it clouds over it does get a bit chilly on the bits and pieces.

This post was edited

When is the naked BBQ?. . ha ha

This post was edited

Soon I hope, be fun for some nude bbq

When is the naked BBQ?. . ha ha

This post was edited

For SunSeeker: You are on the far east side of the valley and I am on the far west side of the valley. I hope you have better luck than me. I have offered a safe neighborhood & parking, a nudist comfortable home, a covered patio, a sunning area with lounges, BBQ, a spa kept social warm in the winter and social cool in the summer. Many invites, no takers!!

This post was edited

For SunSeeker: You are on the far east side of the valley and I am on the far west side of the valley. I hope you have better luck than me. I have offered a safe neighborhood & parking, a nudist comfortable home, a covered patio, a sunning area with lounges, BBQ, a spa kept social warm in the winter and social cool in the summer. Many invites, no takers!!

For me, Covid has played a huge part in my desire to stay home. Once I have a vaccination , I will begin to venture out again.

This post was edited

We had several get-togethers last summer, we kept them small due to covid. We have lived here a year now and have met in person 17 TN'ers and grateful for each and everyone we have spent time with. Looking forward to meeting more and cultivate our relationship with those we have met.

This post was edited