RE:Favorite place(s) to be free outdoors

But now, the reality check-if I could just get my wife to bring me a beer! ;) LOL

This post was edited

John did your wife ever bring you that beer?

This post was edited

Why of course she did! She even brought me a second one a little bit later. Im a lucky guy!! Im going to keep her, too. Its been 40 years and it just keeps getting better!!!! YES. =)

This post was edited

Yeah, we lived in Oregon for the last 5 years and they were very chill about nudity. We lived close to Willamettans resort as well, so that was wonderful to enjoy regularly.

We've mved back to Wales, which is where I grew up, and is very remote and rural, so can get naked in the woods very easily and enjoy a hike, or a swim in the river (although it's a little cold right now! lol)

This post was edited

We love it at Ledges State Park. We snuck several pictures at various spots in the park last summer. Wanted to sneak some at the water bridges but it was too busy. LOL

This post was edited

Ledges State Park is a nice place for Iowa. We enjoy walking the creek nude upstream of the furthest upstream parking lot. Normally there is nobody up there. We have also hiked a few of the trails on weekdays when it's not as busy there. Would love to get pics on the bridges or water crossings.

This post was edited