Temps slowly climbing...

MT Nudists - Spring/Summer plans? What's your "minimum" temperature to start getting naked outdoors again in the spring?

This topic was edited
RE:Temps slowly climbing...

I've been doing short jogs naked and barefoot, my morning run is usually in the high twenties, the evening run is in the high 40s, as long as it's not too windy it's tolerable. It's only for about 5 minutes each time, enough to get raisin testicles and penis shrinkage. It doesn't seem to be permanent though, and in the warm weather I'd have to worry about rattlesnakes.

This post was edited

Nice - that's great - get the heart pumping. Definitely want to avoid those rattlers...yikes!
I'd have to get my feet accustomed to it - pretty sensitive/thin-skinned feet here. Do you do it around your place or over at the Club? Maybe the Club could host a Naked Fun Run or something in the future - that seems to bring folks out based on what I've read about at some clubs/resorts. Like that "Bare Buns" Run in Spokane, I think.
I was just thinking about possible activities the other day - maybe like that Corn hole game, or horseshoes... Get some brainstorming going.

Anyone been out to the club yet on these "warmer" days creeping into spring? (as we're about to get rain/snow again...lol...Montana!)

This post was edited

I have a horseshoe set that I will be bringing to the club. We just need to figure out where it will be going.

This post was edited

Sounds good- other games that came to mind if anyone has them might be Corn hole or badminton. Well steer clear of lawn darts, no lawn and sharp objects and nudity tend not to mix... ;-) lol

This post was edited

Anything going on / anyone headed out this weekend (5/1)?

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy