Nude Hiking Day

Anyone starting to plan a get together for nude hiking day this year? June 21

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Hiking Day

I am just trying to get out and maybe take a drive..I need about 15 degrees before I want to go outside.

This post was edited

I work on Mondays but will try to get out for a hike after work if possible. Hoping to find more places around me to be able to hike naked. It's tough living in the city. One has to drive a distance to get any where to be nude.

This post was edited

I normally go for a nude hike almost every day but will make a point of it on June 21!

This post was edited

I have heard about National Hike Naked Day for several years now. I have been doing section hiking off the Appalachian Trail so far have made it from Springer Mountain to Hot Springs about 275 miles. This year I have scheduled my backpacking trip to coincide with Hike Naked Day. I hope to hike at lease 10 miles Naked and also get a few geocache nude as well

This post was edited

i,m going to go soon and hike in the woods nude for a weekend

This post was edited

Naturist Mens Backpacking meetup group has planned a 3-Day event to coincide with Naked Hikers Day in the George Washington National Forest via Douthat State Park in Virginia. Check out the link: https://meetu.ps/e/K0TWX/t0w6q/a

This post was edited

I'm hoping to get out that day too. Go for a hike naked. Finding naked friends is the big thing. Not many nudist people into nudity where I'm from.

This post was edited

Where do you go for your nude hikes?

This post was edited

Where do you go for your nude hikes?

I hike nude in Double Trouble State Park. It is not sanctioned as a clothing optional trail but there are miles of under untilized trails where you can safely hike nude.

This post was edited

i would be very interested in the nude hiking at Ocala Forest.Can you share the dates and times also is it safe and legal really? thank you

This post was edited