Possible move to Arizona

Hello,

My company just sold the site i work at. My wife and I are considering moving our family to Arizona. It seems that the nudist scene is better in Arizona vs. Utah. But, Utah is probably the worst for nudity. I wanted to ask if anyone has moved to Arizona what are your impressions, and would you do it again? Also I work in the semiconductor industry.

Regards
B and S

This topic was edited
RE:Possible move to Arizona

Hello
We moved to AZ 3 years ago, the nudist scene is here but we have not found to many others that partake around our town.
The hiking, bike riding and boating is great though .
Nobody seems to care to much if you are discovered out in the great outdoors

This post was edited

Thanks,

We are seriously considering moving there. What about nudist clubs. The one here is pretty tight. We kinda have to stick together in this state.

This post was edited

Dear B&S,
We moved to Mesa, AZ a year ago this month. We lived in Cottonwood Heights and while we enjoyed skiing and snow it gets tiresome and the air quality was getting worse and worse. We had a pretty good group of nudist friends in Utah but it exploded after we moved here. We have several nudist clubs and several nudist locations. Sycamore Creek, Shangri La Ranch, Mira Vista Resort, El Dorado Hot Springs, The Magic Circle, and that is just the tip of the ice burg. The best part is the weather! I am poolside almost every weekend and no I do not have tan lines that is how magical it is here. February 1st I was tanning!

The heat can be intense and our first summer was a record-breaker so we got Baptised by fire. 119 was the hottest and we just about lived in our pool. They say "oh it is a dry heat"....don't be fooled it is hot as he** and I don't think we will ever get used to it, thankfully we can escape the worse of the summer on Lake Powell!!

We worked with an agent that we could tell him upfront we wanted a private yard to allow us to be nude. He was super great and we found the perfect spot. We can go anywhere in our yard nude and have privacy. I think that is the key, finding a home that allows you to be you!!

Depending on the area you are looking I would be happy to do some snooping around for you! We choose East Mesa because it is a bit more remote and the lots are bigger here PLUS the traffic is very manageable here unlike Tempe, Phoenix, Chandler, and Scottsdale. If you guys come out to explore hit me up and we would love to have you over for an afternoon social. Good Luck!! Scott & Carl

This post was edited

We moved here from Seattle in June 2014. We love it here and have never regretted the move.
John and Debbie

This post was edited

We moved here from Seattle in June 2014. We love it here and have never regretted the move.
John and Debbie

This post was edited

Come on down

This post was edited

I'm a recovering "snowbird" from the Midwest and my wife was born and raised in Yuma, AZ. I moved here permanently in 2013 and NEVER have regretted it. We have a very nice local nudist group and many of us have private yards and pools so we can entertain other couples or host parties.
We live naked pretty much 7x24 and almost 365 days a year. We have an outdoor shower that we use year-round. If you want "club resort" activity, DeAnza Springs is only 100 miles away and is under new ownership. Pre-covid we would go over there in our RV for 3-4 nights a month and are looking forward to resuming that activity. Did I mention the sun shines 365 days a year here?

Also, Yuma is big enough to pretty much afford most of the things you want but small enough to where most long-timers know everyone. It's primary industries are Agriculture and Military so it has a much more authentic feel than say Phoenix, not to mention we don't have the traffic. We are 2-1/2 hours from Phoenix and San Diego and 5 hours from LA and LV so pretty centrally located. The cost of living is very reasonable here also.

Feel free to reach out to us for more information!
Ken & Brenda

This post was edited

moved from west and north of seattle in 2019, after discovering nudism in 2018.
IMHO, tucson is the place to be, verses phoenix.
be glad to share my list of +s or answer questions.
dan and kat

This post was edited

IMHO, tucson is the place to be, verses phoenix.dan and kat

I'm not a real Arizonian, just a snowbird, but I couldn't agree more.

This post was edited

I lived in Tucson for several years. I prefer Phoenix. We live in East Mesa. We have our larger boat at Lake Powell and a small fishing boat we use on the lakes near Phoenix. There is a group that meets regularly out at Lake Bartlett. We havent been able to connect with them, but hope to soon. Shangri La is a great weekend getaway on the north side of Phoenix. We grew up in Utah and love living here. We look forward to meeting you if you move here or sometime at Lake Powell. R & J.

This post was edited