RE:Asian labia

All very nice angles to me. I love every pic.

This post was edited

She is very lovely. I like her firm nipples. Thank you for sharing. You are a lucky man.

This post was edited

Beautiful pics and beautiful smooth labia!

This post was edited

Lovely post as always

This post was edited

Well, I don't object to seeing beautiful labia, but it's a very confusing message on a naturist/nudist site: are you also inviting me to share multiple orgasms together? Are husband and wife giving me an open invitation to join them having sex and smoking cannabis? Or is it just comments and no touching? I would like to know... This post is still open to answer those questions and not just for me. Also to note, mixing family pictures with close up shots of genitalia and erections isn't really appropriate, I am not judging anything though, but I wouldn't put mixed pictures of sex and children.

This post was edited

please keep your repugnant thoughts to yourself, u r not the kind of person we wish to associate with, we will go and vomit now

This post was edited

Hi, everyone. First of all, thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures, even those that are not erotic, but show a harmonious family.
For me, a shameless relationship with one another is part of the family. Especially if they are so pleasant to look at.

I wonder what these, sometimes very offensive comments about the family members are supposed to do. Is it the envy?
Yes, the pictures show a very beautiful, exotic group of people.

And Bob, yes, you can be proud that you conquered Jade. And Jade, I thank you for showing us your beautiful body.
I hope that people who are less jealous in the future will become more open in spirit.
Finally, I would like to thank you both again for showing us your great and beautiful pictures

This post was edited

Love her plump labia. Is her clitoral hood always that engorged-it looks like an uncircumcised penis, very attractive. and how her clitoris emerges as a flower blooming, along with her vaginal lips, opening as petals do to reveal their inner beauty and beg to be picked and admired.
And your butt cheeks and inner thighs appear to barely be able to contain your labia, perineum and anal sphincter, they just want to burst free and come out to play! Which I wouldn't turn down, I'd be spending most of my free time down there nibbling and munching on all her fullness, which you probably can attest to!!

This post was edited

Super nice comment! Thank you

This post was edited

You're quite welcome,it was my pleasure, writing as well as viewing! Thank you for sharing that with us!!

I continue to be amazed at the beauty and uniqueness of the human body, and isn't that what we come to find and be comfortable with and love about our own bodies on our naked journey. The more I practice being naked I've realized that's what this lifestyle is, a celebration of our unique beauty that God, nature, has made us.

So again thank you for sharing, and letting me celebrate, you're unique beauty!

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy