RE:should resorts require proof of vaccination before allowing entry ?

America has the greatest percentage of COVID deniers and the greatest percentage of COVID deaths. No coincidence.

This post was edited

America has the greatest percentage of COVID deniers and the greatest percentage of COVID deaths. No coincidence.

True, but we also have the greatest percentage of seniors in assisted living and skilled nursing facilities, which is a contributing factor.
We also had at least 4 states that required nursing homes to take non-critical Covid positive patients.

This post was edited

I got vaccinated. They provide a certificate as in the future will be required for some traveling to avoid expensive quarantines

This post was edited

i just saw on our local news that a bar in Denver is now REQUIRING a CDC card to enter .....otherwise you have to sit outside

This post was edited

i just saw on our local news that a bar in Denver is now REQUIRING a CDC card to enter .....otherwise you have to sit outside

And like the answer to the original question, that is their right. It may be good for business in that customers will feel safe there. It may be bad because it will turn some away. This is really no different than requiring an ID to determine if a customer is lold enough to be served alcohol.

This post was edited

A private resort can place any restrictions they want, as long as it doesn't violate any discrimination laws, at least in the US. Their club, their rules.

I don't have a problem with that. Of course, I've got the shots and am past the waiting period.

Maybe the resorts can have one day where they change the rules, and see what difference it makes. If somebody wants to go on a "card only" day to ensure that they're not at risk, or if somebody wants to go on a "free day" due to either a religious or medical issue regarding the vaccination, these people can make choices that suit them.

This post was edited

One mistake everyone is making. failing to do the research on the cures for disease. It so happens I've done that research all my life. And so when covid came along, it was nothing more fearful than the common cold to me. because I know exactly how to handle it.

And so personally I'd go anywhere without fear of any disease that I know how to neutralize real fast. I'd be happy to go to a resort where no one was vaccinated, and no one masks or social distances. And I'd teach them all how to deal with it if they should get it, that is if they're willing to listen. many people do not seem to be interested how to cure anything, they just wanna trust the system instead of think for themselves, even though the system has been killing us under pretence of helping us. I dare say, anyone who dies of covid is dying of ignorance first, covid is just a secondary factor. It just so ridiculously simple to cure it's ludicrous why anyone can be so scared of it or die of it. My great grandmother used just one of the many cures I'm well acquainted with. She treated dozens of people during the flu epidemic of 1918 and cured everyone she treated. It was a treatment that was presented to the medical system well over 100 years ago, but discarded because it was too simple, too easy to do at home, people would soon learn it and stop spending money on the hospital and doctors. If ya dig deep enough, money drives everything in this world, whatever makes money happens, everything that would cut the money short gets ignored or kicked out, or made illegal. As much as we've been taught to trust the doctor, the doctor hasn't been taught what really works, only what makes money. And it's so well disguised they don't know, they think they're doing the best medical science knows how.

This post was edited

At last Ive found the one man who knows whats going on.

Every scientist and medical expert in the world have all got it wrong

The millions dead have all been misdiagnosed.

Thank (insert your deity of choice.) for the internet, we are saved.

This post was edited

At last Ive found the one man who knows whats going on.Every scientist and medical expert in the world have all got it wrongThe millions dead have all been misdiagnosed.Thank (insert your deity of choice.) for the internet, we are saved.

Lol, thats so true. Maybe they just can get the genetic sequence of viruses and find the way of inactivated them by meditating. LOL

This post was edited

I'd teach them all how to deal with it if they should get it, that is if they're willing to listen. many people do not seem to be interested how to cure anything, they just wanna trust the system instead of think for themselves, even though the system has been killing us under pretence of helping us. I dare say, anyone who dies of covid is dying of ignorance first, covid is just a secondary factor. It just so ridiculously simple to cure it's ludicrous why anyone can be so scared of it or die of it. money drives everything in this world, whatever makes money happens, everything that would cut the money short gets ignored or kicked out, or made illegal. As much as we've been taught to trust the doctor, the doctor hasn't been taught what really works, only what makes money. And it's so well disguised they don't know, they think they're doing the best medical science knows how.

So, you have a cure? If you are not interested in the fortune you could make with it, why not do the humanitarian thing and share it with the world? Then take the millions it would bring and teach the poverty stricken how to lift themselves from their lot in life.
Also note that some of those stricken with diseases get well just because the disease has run its course and they have been strong enough to live through it. Many "cures" are not cures at all but relief of the symptoms until the body cures itself.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy