Go nude

So I go outside to my car this morning to get something. I go nude because well...I get the feeling to do so. I love it. Walk out there then see my aunt and niece just below me about 150 feet away. That's why I typically can't go nude because of family but still a great feeling. Anyone else have the problem of wanting to be outdoors but can't?

This topic was edited
RE:Go nude

Constantly! Unfortunately, I still have to work to make money so I can't move to a nude community in Florida just yet. It is sunny and beautiful outside right now and here I am, naked indoors typing this when I would rather be outside on my deck. My neighbors would probably disapprove so I am stuck inside nude until it gets warm enough to go nude boating.

This post was edited

I'm have created my own sanctuary in my backyard where I can be nude in privacy. I also have land in the mountains about 2hrs away. There is a cabin and acres of woods along with a 1 acre pond perfect for skinny dipping in. I can go up there, lock the gate behind me, drive on down to the cabin and be naked the whole time I'm there. I love being naked outdoors.

This post was edited

We all can't do what we want to do in the naked. Just not a good choice to very often.

This post was edited

I have an unfenced yard on a corner and the money required for 200 feet of privacy fence is needed more inside the house. I do have a hammock that enables me to lie in it while nude without being seen unless that person would walk up to it. The problem with that is a front only tan.

This post was edited