Beach Report

Wife and I went to a Tampa area county park with beaches on the gulf. On the path from the parking area to the beach we followed a younger woman in a black bikini. She also walked north on the beach and found her spot. We continued on to our usual spot at the north end, short of the protected area. There were a few guys in g-strings, but not as many people as usual when we got there. We were surprised, as it is spring break, perfect beach weather, and the traffic was heavy getting into the park.

While setting up or spot I got the feeling the guy near us wanted to be nude. Once set up, I went and asked him if he would mind if I was nude. He thought I may have had a problem with him lowering his shorts and was very happy to hear just the opposite. While talking to him I removed my g-string and then walked back to our spot nude.

The woman we followed in wearing the black bikini walked up the shore, saw us, and wanted to ask something. I had put on the g-string as I saw her approaching, and got up to find what she wanted. She wondered about walking in the water around the protected area. While I am talking to her my wife comes up to ask if her bikini is also from Victorias Secret. It wasnt.

There was a cabin cruiser anchored down the beach which we walked past. With my binoculars I kept an eye on them to see if they may be trouble. They werent paying any attention to those of us on the beach. A couple in a sport boat about 25 feet in length came close to shore right in front of us. They looked to be 35 to 40 in age and the woman was wearing a pink Brazilian bikini. It looked like they wanted to anchor there, but the wave action was too much. Kept an eye on them and they went further out. Next time I checked on them the woman was nude. Would not have had any problem from them being nude!

More people came into our section. At one point there were five nude men and a topless woman. Other then my wife in her bikini and the guy in the mesh swim brief, everyone else was wearing a g-string, if not nude.

This topic was edited
RE:Beach Report

So nice to hear - thank you for the well written report

This post was edited
RE:Beach Report

Spending the month in the Tampa area. Which county park if you don't mind me asking? Answer in a private e-mail to me here if you are not comfortable answering in this forum.

This post was edited