Hi all, my wife is no where near the nudist I am. That being said, we are about to pickup our first RV. I plan on plenty of nude time inside... at first. Outside ( hopefully) when boondocking, etc. I guess my question is, outside of family venues with lots of kids around, do you find folks in the RV lifestyle more or less tolerant of simple nudity? Or is it about the same as everywhere else?

This topic was edited
RE:Newbie

About the same as everywhere else. For what its worth, one woman at an over 55 resort told us she doesnt wear a bra.

This post was edited

I agree that it is about the same as everywhere else, until you take into account the age of RV'ers. We have observed that a lot of empty nesters are less hung up about their appearance or body shape. So, they are more likely to be comfortable, or nude. We are hopeful for the time when we can travel more. There was a thread here about who is nude in their RV. I think most are.

This post was edited

Also, for those with motor homes, how many drive them while nude!?

This post was edited
Driving motorhome nude

We probably drive our coach 50/50, clothed,nude.
The glass glare and speed seems to make it very difficult for others to see into the coach easily. Why not be comfortable in your home on wheels just as you would if you were at home.
It also makes it easier for us to get our state border photos.

This post was edited
RE:Driving motorhome nude

During our recent trip from Florida to Michigan, I drove nude the first two days. After that the weather was cooler, which my bare chest may have attracted unwanted attention, and the interstate truck traffic has heavier.

This post was edited

Also, for those with motor homes, how many drive them while nude!?

First; we've been nude outside our motorhome in a textile campground under extensive private conditions. I suspect, as others have said, that being naked in a textile campground would be highly frowned upon... by your neighbors and management.

As far as driving our motorhome naked; yeah, I do that almost always. It has become second nature every time I get in it to drive it, even from storage to home and back to storage. Before we pull away from the curb or RV spot, if I'm not already naked, I get naked. My wife has a house dress she wears but that usually it. It depends on the time of year and weather. There are times she is dressed but I'm usually naked.

This post was edited

When I take the RV out I am nude all the way as much as I can driving it... There's sometimes I have to watch where I park the RV at a gas station to slip clothes on to gas it up but when I get back in it's closer on the floor

This post was edited

Ill second the notion of nude in the motorhome; the wife and I are currently nude while were camping at a state park on the Apalachicola (sp?) River. Its a great day to be out with the wonderful wife. The natural scenery is quite nice also.

This post was edited

The State line photos are awesome, very fun. I think we will join in. As far as driving nude in the RV, we mostly Daisy and Donald Duck it. The Interstates are crowded here in the Southeast.

This post was edited

Agree about the Interstates. On our recent drive to Michigan, most of my nude driving was done on U.S. highways. Almost no chance of being seen nude. One funny story, though. We were driving through a small town near the Alabama-Florida state line. There was an older guy standing next to his bright yellow Corvette, getting ready to get into it. When he saw our motor home, he looked directly at me. I forgot I was nude, and later thought how he must have been surprised to see an older guy driving a motor home without a shirt.

This post was edited