How can I cancel my membership?

I can't find any informatikon here - how come?

This topic was edited
RE:How can I cancel my membership?

I can't find any informatikon here - how come?

It doesn't appear you have a "membership", but to delete your free account (windows - it may vary slightly on mac, android, and Apple devices), click on the TN leaf truenudists logo in the upper left hand corner or your account profile name in the right hand corner. Find the gear icon for "My Settings" and click on it. Click on "Account". All the way at the bottom will be a link "I would like to close my account". Click on it.

Be aware any forum and/or group postings you made will be deleted. Any media you uploaded (to a group, in the forum, and/or to the main gallery) will most likely remain, if not actually in that stream, on the media server. Any media you uploaded to your profile will remain on the media server even if you manually delete it first, though no link to it will exist on the TN site anymore.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

And any threads that you started will be deleted entirely.

This post was edited

Any media you uploaded to your profile will remain on the media server even if you manually delete it first, though no link to it will exist on the TN site anymore..........John aka cobeachbum

In other words a person could die in here but their info will live on forever (in infamy!).

The only real way to totally delete a person's presence on this site is for the world to come to a complete end and mankind to go totally extinct.

This post was edited

Even after the extinction level event, Truenudist will still be the largest nudist site ... In The World.

Probably populated by the one guy with multiple accounts.

This post was edited

Any media you uploaded to your profile will remain on the media server even if you manually delete it first, though no link to it will exist on the TN site anymore..........John aka cobeachbumIn other words a person could die in here but their info will live on forever (in infamy!).The only real way to totally delete a person's presence on this site is for the world to come to a complete end and mankind to go totally extinct.

No need to be so apocalyptic.

This post was edited

Not all bad news though for if the servers are buried deep underground then they can survive for an eternity until some space aliens land on this planet, discover TN, and wonder what the heck was going on with crazy humans who bombarded sites like this with worthless spam.

This post was edited

Hello dear friends, I won the lottery jackpot nine hundred and sixty five thousand Pounds (965,000USD) few weeks ago in Power-ball from 3 lottery play. I was referred to a great doctor with the name Dr. Otun some weeks ago by a colleague whom he gave the lottery winning numbers and also helped her with a fertility spell, she conceived and gave birth successfully. He is a man of his word, I never believed in miracles until I contacted drotunspell@gmail.com. It exists but only in the right hands and with it everything is possible. Interested in financial wellness, love spell, promotion & protection spell, healing spell, pregnancy spell and all other solutions you seek. Doctor Otun solution Temple is here for you... Thank you for this opportunity to testify.
Email: drotunspell@gmail.com, or Whatsapp: +1 901 430 0444 BEST WISHES,

This post was edited

Thanks a lot for your help, cobeachbum !!!

This post was edited

Thanks a lot for your help, cobeachbum !!!

You forgot to thank the great Dr Otun - lol

This post was edited