How to exchange my picture?

When I created my account I uploaded a not good full-body pic, but only my belly shows up.
I now want to exchange that pic to a much better one. Size 4:3, 435kB.
How can I do that? What to do that the whole pic is shown and not only the middle of my body?
Thanks a lot for your help in advance!

This topic was edited
RE:How to exchange my picture?

Just upload the new photo and you can change it to be your profile pic.

This post was edited

Thanks BehrinVA for your asnwer !!!
But I am still too stupid to perform that. Have uploaded the pic - again head and feet are cut away - and can't find any selection specifying it to become my profile pic. There are 4 selections on top and 4 at the bottom of the pic, but I don't understand several (I am not perfect in English) and don't know wich one to click on... ???

This post was edited

Have managed it !!! But still don't understand why my head and feet are not shown...

This post was edited

When you set a photo you uploaded to be the profile picture, the system wants it to be square. If it isn't square it takes the smallest dimension and then takes a square out of the middle of the selected photo.
If you want the profile photo to look a specific way. Try editing it to be square before you upload it. For my photo, I took a copy of a larger photo and cropped it down to a square. You can also add extra whitespace to the sides of the photo If you want to have the whole photo show.

This post was edited

still its a very nice pic nice and full

This post was edited

When you click on the photo in your media file it enlarges to show you from your head down to your knees and everything in between!

This post was edited

Thank you ComputerGuy7, yes I changed it to square and now it looks OK.
Could have recognized this earlier by carefully loking at all the pics here.

This post was edited

Thank you ComputerGuy7, yes I changed it to square and now it looks OK.
Could have recognized this earlier by carefully loking at all the pics here.

This post was edited