RE:How many think Biden is ruining this country?

I have a strong opinion about both Biden and Trump, but most of all I have to say that Im sorry that politics even invaded this site! Very disappointing!

Quite right! It's tearing. our attention away from the things that really matter most in life like "shaved or unshaved?" or "cock rings - yes or no?" and most importantly, "what should I do about my boners?"

Honestly, people - snap out of it! Focus!

This post was edited

..............But throwing more money at the problem overlooks the fatal flaw in American transportation infrastructure policy: The system is set up to funnel the vast majority of spending through state departments of transportation, and those agencies have an absolutely terrible track record when it comes to making smart long-term decisions. As long as state DOTs retain unfettered control of the money, potholed roads and decrepit bridges will remain the norm.

Thats because the sorry state of American transportation infrastructure is mainly the result of wasteful spending choices, not a lack of funding.

State DOTs lack of fiscal discipline is nothing short of criminal. States used most of their money 57 percent on new construction . Meanwhile, states used the 43 percent left over to maintain the remaining 98.7 percent of road infrastructure. This is a recipe for ruin.........

Yet so many clueless people who do not want to hear or understand the facts want to keep throwing massive amounts of money at infrastructure in some pipe dream hope that infrastructure will finally be improved.

This post was edited

I have a strong opinion about both Biden and Trump, but most of all I have to say that Im sorry that politics even invaded this site! Very disappointing!

I have to say I fully agree. This site has been a refuge from all the venom and vitriol with which we are constantly bombarded. Would much rather hear about our collective naked experiences and adventures than the hate that today's politics generate.

This post was edited

yes let's leave politics at door when on this site, when we go to resorts we do not talk about it!!

This post was edited

Now if it was nudist politics.

This post was edited

Naked hugs, cyber kisses, and how is the weather where you live?

This post was edited

Cold, but getting warmer.

This post was edited

Naked politics?!? You mean Congress is going to start having nude hearings and floor votes?

Oh sorry...I need to stop daydreaming.

This post was edited

Hot off the internet..............

"I hate mindless conversation

Hey all! Im brand new here and figured you guys would be the group to help me with this. I abosolutley hate having mindless conversations, but I really wish I didn't! How do you guys stay in tune to talk about things that ultimately don't matter? I truly do care about the people in talking too, but I don't see value in small talk. Especially when I get the vibe that both myself and the other person would rather just end the conversation. For context, I work in an office and hate the passing chatter. Examples include: How are you? How's it been? What have you been up too? etc etc. I feel like it really is shallow of me to feel this way, but I would much rather have a conversation that has depth and is more intricate than short generic answers. Am I alone on this? What are your thoughts?"

My thoughts are back to naked hugs, cyber kisses, and how is the weather? lmao

This post was edited

It would be refreshing and an improvement to be able to calmly discuss some of the more troubling issues facing the country but that is largely not possible. Between the politicians, media and rabble rousers....everyone is looking for their 30+ seconds of fame. This will cool off in time but meanwhile weve got to endure the mess. Maybe well learn but history says not likely.

This post was edited