RE:How many think Biden is ruining this country?

.........Trump, sorry to say, is NOT old news, although one gets tired of talking about him, because his hold on the Republican party is still strong, and he stands ready to attack any member who attempts to work across the aisle, or even check in with external reality occasionally.

The number of Trump supporters decreases by the day. Polls support the idea that most people look to the present and the future instead of looking backwards to the past. Trump is the past. His influence will continue to wane as more people are worn out from endless twitter tantrums and want to move ahead without endless drama. Biden is busy doing his job and has no time to waste on twitter attacks. Everyone should be dealing with the issues facing this country.

This post was edited

My gas is already going to cost me hundreds of dollars more this year at the current price and its still going up!!!I'm in retail and already seeing product price changes going up as well! :(

As the price of fuel goes up, so will the cost of food, and construction materials. We can not deficit spend our way out of this problem.

This post was edited

I didn't want to say anything about the political situation in another country. But if I read this I must say something. Trump had ruined the reputation of America all over the world. And Biden is the right man to clean up the mess.

This post was edited

I can't stand Republicans or Democrats -- honestly can't tell the difference. OK. So, sure, one wants to tell me how to live and the other wants to spend my money -- yes, that's a difference, of sorts, but not a significant one. It's all about control and thinking you know what's best for everyone else. The only benefit I see regarding Republicans and Democrats is that they tend to keep each other in check -- sort of -- but relentlessly pushing towards more and more control. This country would go to hell in a hand basket in very short order if either one of them managed to get free rein.

I find Republicans a bit less repulsive because they are more open and honest about the ways in which they desire to destroy this country; Democrats are more underhanded about it. Doesn't really make one better than the other, but at least you know what Republicans are up to.

So, yes, Biden is actively working to ruin this country -- but so was last guy.

My brother, a staunch dyed in the wool Republican says, "But at least we're not ruining it as quickly as the Democrats." My question to him is, "Why do you want to ruin it at all?"

This post was edited

My gas is already going to cost me hundreds of dollars more this year at the current price and its still going up!!!I'm in retail and already seeing product price changes going up as well! :(As the price of fuel goes up, so will the cost of food, and construction materials. We can not deficit spend our way out of this problem.

Could you show me how the deficit spending of the present administration is any different than the deficit spending of the last administration? Other than the present administration is using money for jobs rather than tax cuts for the wealthy. And how does the "deficit" spending impact the cost of gas, food, building supplies and the pandemic doesn't?

This post was edited

This country would go to hell in a hand basket in very short order if either one of them managed to get free rein.

Just look at the states that are one-party states. With most states under one party control, this nation becomes more and more divided, angry, and hate filled.

"The number of states with either supermajorities of Democrats that also have Democratic governors (California, Nevada and Oregon, among others) or Republicans with Republican governors (Alabama, Ohio and Tennessee, among others) has grown, too, meaning that many lawmakers rarely feel the need to compromise."

This post was edited

It appears there is a fundamental rift in the populaces perception of what is right and fair. That same schism is being used by A L L the media sources to forward their agendas without regard for others ideas, opinions or rights. The core cause is all parties tend to move to the far end of the ideological spectrum and elicit extreme responses from a horde of onlookers. I suggest we look for common sense solutions before all this gets further out of hand.

Bingo! Let's look closer at the media and how it advances its agenda which is, drumroll, MONEY. The media doesn't have an agenda outside of profitablity, and if it has one which appears to have an ideological bent, that can change quickly with the seasons. We watch programs with commercials in between, but the media's profits come from broadcasting commercials with programming in between. Why do you think they have a teaserline before every commercial? To keep our eyeballs, media appeals to our primal fears: fight, flight or freeze. They don't have an interest in developing well-informed citizens, because that would mean living their commercial silo, People like to acknoweldge this by saying they just tune out the commercials, but even if they do, they don't realize how the media news IS ALL essentially a commercial. Media is smart in understanding that their greatest loyalty comes from tapping into people's fears - just like politicians. Of the media and politicians, who leads and who follows? It doesn't matter, the public is the suckers in both cases.

Just like a balanced food diet, we need a balanced media diet. Therefore I suggest online sources (many which don't require a subscription) including international media outlets. The media is a huge manipulator, and it's foolish to think we are resilient to it. Perhaps we can deal with it, but I suggest we are better off NOT dealing with it, in particular 24/7 cable news. Turn the TV off, talk with your neighbors and the person in the grocery store line who is different than you and have a happier, nakeder life than your average Joe textile, and all shall be well.

This post was edited

Turn the TV off, talk with your neighbors and the person in the grocery store line who is different than you and have a happier, nakeder life than your average Joe textile, and all shall be well.

How many people today have actual neighbors that they can talk with. Many people do not even know who lives next door to them. Talking about anything to anyone besides the weather can be very controversial and then people instantly lock horns. Perhaps best to go to the chat room and discuss nothing more then naked hugs, cyber kisses, and how is the weather.

At least we have a bit of a discussion here in the forum. Try to do this in the chat room and wham, bam, instant ban!

This post was edited

Too many people have no clue what the real trump was/ is. He cares about no one but himself and his family that pats him on the back or is a puppet to him , No one can tell him he is not important or always right He is a narcasistic -sociopath He and his clan robbed the people of this country of millions if not billions they have stolen thru fraud and conflict of interests He killed over half a millioin people by his do nothing I know it all " handling of the pandemic, and he gets away with inserection and traitorous actions around the Election of 2020. He is the one that should be in prison along with Hag Hilary . As for Biden he is nothing more than a puppet president for that crew of Palosi, Shummer and them radical sociolist lot along with AOC. BLM is just a rebranded black panthers extremist group wanting to destroy all of Our countries History and turn it into another third world country ,,, Is the USA in trouble you bet it is, from both sides and foreign and no one is doing what they were elected to do, None of them.! Thank goodness the 2nd Amendment hasnt been destroyed Yet.
seriously some of you good American should read the Communist Manafesto for Takeover of a Country with out Firing aShot and wake up!

This post was edited

Slow Joes family should be a shame to let him make such a fool out of himself. He is NOT my president they cheated and put him in ........ pure shame to the United States!!!!

This post was edited