RE:How many think Biden is ruining this country?

Bidens doing great! Especially with the mess and bear civil war trump made of things.

Now lets send trump to prison!

This post was edited

I cant say bidens ruining the Country. Old Joes not in charge, he's obeying whoever is pulling his strings. They are definitely screwing things up.

This post was edited

Biden is a failure.

He has never done anything with his life. He is a failure as a father. He is a failure as a man. He is a failure at everything he has ever attempted.

The world will be better once this traitor is gone.

And remember

Trump won...

This post was edited

I have a strong opinion about both Biden and Trump, but most of all I have to say that Im sorry that politics even invaded this site! Very disappointing!

This post was edited

Bidens doing great! Especially with the mess and bear civil war trump made of things.Now lets send trump to prison!

Trump is the most corrupt person ever to be in power. He cheated his way in the first time, and is so mad he could not fool enough naive people this time. He will soon be locked up for his dishonesty.

This post was edited

People! People! People!
Caaaan't wee all just get along?!
There are people behind the media that want to create this division! You're falling for it!
I was visiting another country a few years back. The stuff their media was reporting was disgusting; enough to make anyone hate USA. It was far from the truth.
Our country sends billions of dollars in aid to the people of countries that not only want to bite the hand that feeds them, but stab em.
Dishonesty and hatred causes many problems. We are all part of the human race. There are good people in every country, especially our country. There are good people of every color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, size,age, intellectual level; the list is endless.
Realize that we are all beautiful, some can speak, some can see, some can hear, some can do it all, some can't do any.
Count your blessings, hug a stranger, help the less fortunate do something nice.
It's probably the fact that money is the root of all evil.
Be happy to breathe. Be happy you can read. Be happy that you have the freedom to be on this site. Be happy that you can be a nudist and put the political stuff somewhere else.
Nudists are becoming more rare every day. Don't create more division between us.

This post was edited

I have a strong opinion about both Biden and Trump, but most of all I have to say that Im sorry that politics even invaded this site! Very disappointing!

I couldnt agree more with NWNudeHikers input!! Strong opinions for both here as well. But this is not the place to air them. IMHO!

This post was edited

Nakedfarmer very well said!

This post was edited

I agree with you......

This post was edited

I agree with you......

This post was edited