RE:How many think Biden is ruining this country?

Now back to our regular mindless statements about naked hugs, cyber kisses, and how is the weather.........

This post was edited

As a non American I find the question childish and not helpful for the nudist community. Creating division is a negative attitude to life. Get over it, Biden won by 7 million votes! He has been in office two months and everyone is entitled to an opinion. But keep politics off this site.

This post was edited

Now this would be a subject if he was a nudist!

This post was edited

Nudists are becoming more rare every day. Don't create more division between us.
Amen 1nakedfarmer!

This post was edited

Biden is a failure.He has never done anything with his life. He is a failure as a father. He is a failure as a man. He is a failure at everything he has ever attempted.The world will be better once this traitor is gone.And rememberTrump won...

LOL good impression of one of the QAnon crowd. The amount of mental gymnastics those idiots have to go through to believe some of the shit they think is incredible.

This post was edited

Slow Joes family should be a shame to let him make such a fool out of himself. He is NOT my president they cheated and put him in ........ pure shame to the United States!!!!

Right... who are "they" then? You mean the 81 million voters that put him there? They "cheated" because they didn't vote your Russian sock puppet terrorist back into power?
If you mean Dominion Voting Systems, they also don't think they cheated at anything and they are even suing Rudy Giuliani for $1.3 BILLION because of his BS conspiricy theories about "vote flipping", that's a pretty confident number.

Biden is your President. You lost, get over it.

This post was edited

Trump won...

But he didn't, he lost the popular vote twice

This post was edited

NO! The former President screwed this country so badly it will take a century to recover. Anything President Biden can do to start rebuilding America Im for. Investing trillions of dollars in our own country to create jobs and economic prosperity is a no brainer.

This post was edited

Biden did not win. That was proven

This post was edited

F*** Biden!!
Well actually, it is well documented online that Hunter Biden is HUNG LIKE A HORSE so "fuck" and "Biden" prolly a lotta fun. If you thought MY comment was pointless, I refer back to the OP for inspiration.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

This post was edited