RE:How many think Biden is ruining this country?

This is a very useful thread. It has highlighted members I should block.

This post was edited

Biden did not win. That was proven

Proven using the same methods that proves someone can turn aluminum into 24K gold by spray painting it? No, its been repeatedly proven that Biden won. I only know two people that supported Trump and both have said they are embarrassed by his post election behavior. I also know many Republicans that voted for Biden and the county I live in is a VERY red dot in a sea of blue and Trump barely won the county.

This post was edited

Biden did not win. That was proven

Proven how? Where is the proof? The proof doesn't exist. You're just trolling now.

This post was edited

Biden won. He has been in office since January 20 and he is getting America back on track from the virus. Unlike the previous president who killed about 500,000 people because he wanted to "downplay it".

This post was edited

Biden won. He has been in office since January 20 and he is getting America back on track from the virus. Unlike the previous president who killed about 500,000 people because he wanted to "downplay it".

Yes I think this is a perfect example of the difference between fantasy and reality.

Everything you've said actually happened in reality. When people say "Trump won", it's an example of something that didn't happen. It feels strange having to explain this to the "Trump Won" people, it's like they don't actually know what's real and what isn't.

Recently I got kicked oit of a flat earth group on Facebook because I asked if the 6 feet social distancing guideline had pushed anyone over the edge yet.

This post was edited

...... Now Biden puts together a plan and they are horrified at the idea of investing in infrastructure.Trump is old news and is increasingly irrelevant now. The problem with any infrastructure plan regardless of who suggests it is that unless infrastructure money is restricted to actual infrastructure instead of a whole bunch of other non related things, enormous amounts of money will again be wasted and working people will be on the hook to pay for this waste.Infrastructure spending was a key part of the 2009 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) with shovel ready projects yet infrastructure is far worse today then it was back in 2009. Where did all of that money go to? Why do people continue to ignore history when every few years there is a demand for infrastructure spending only to have infrastructure further decay regardless of the amount of money allegedly spent on it and no real accountability for the money. When will people learn.

Well I can tell you where some of the money has gone since 2016, the distribution of wealth has gone to people who were already very very rich in the first place.
Trump's TCJA from December 2017 saw that large businesses corporate tax rate dropped from 35% to 21%. I know some people at the lower end also saw their tax rates fall as well, you got a few crumbs to fight over, but the big money makers benefitted a lot better than you normal people.
The wealth gain by the USA's 660 billionaires over the past year totals $1.3 trillion dollars. If they paid that extra wealth gain back out in tax, that equates to $3,900 for all 331 million people living in the USA today and those 660 billionaires would still be just as wealthy. How much was your stimulous cheque again?

0 Republicans voted for the $1.9 Trillion Covid Relief bill
0 Republicans voted to increase minimum wage
278 Republicans voted for Trumps $1.9 trillion tax cut for corporations.

Banks collected around $30 billion in overdraft fees in the last year. $30 billion from people who literally had no money and now have even less.

Here's some interesting statistics for those thinking minimum wage shouldn't be raised because it'll only push prices of goods and services up:

CostCo vs Walmart:
Minimum wage
Costco pay: $16 per hour
Walmart pay: $11 per hour
Average wage:
Costco: $24 per hour
Walmart: $15 per hour

Employees on food stamps (subsidised by you)
Costco: Almost none
Walmart: More than any other company

Founder net worth:
Costco: Not a billionaire
Walmart: $220 billion (up by $30 billion from the start of the pandemic)
Stuff from CostCo must cost an absolute fortune compared to Walmart, or are the prices for things actually very similar?

How about McDonalds in USA vs Denmark:
McDonalds Worker in USA: $9 per hour
Mcdonalds worker in Denmark: $22 per hour (equivalent)
Bic Mac cost:
USA: $4.80
Denmark: $5.15
So just 35 cents more expensive to buy a BigMac in Denmark, but their workers get paid $13 more per hour.

This post was edited

Te former president as you say did more for this country than any other in a long time people hated him because he spoke his mind our government is more corrupt now than has been in a long time

This post was edited

Not 500k.

Remember that Covid only killed 6% of those people. The rest of the death counts were inflated to scare people. So that the democrats couple do their thing and cheat Biden in.

Remover that the states of WI and Michigan have already found that the expanded mail in votes that have Biden the win in those states were illegal.

Add in that PA has Removed 21k dead people who voted in 2020, and GA is prosecuting 3 countys for failure to follow mail in voting rules...

All this adds up to Trump winning.

And he did a great job.

This post was edited

What is wrong with whoever started this ridiculous divisive post. There are plenty of other sites for this type of rhetoric
After 4 years of embarrassment where a president unleashed this type of behavior - move on.

Good lord, half of you are not even naked in your profile or have a completed profile. that is another reason for you to crawl back into the woodwork and complain. Key board warriors is what I call anyone who starts this type of nonsense - uses profanity and makes baseless claims.
may you all find some level of peace and happiness and leave the rest of us alone.

This post was edited

Not 500k.Remember that Covid only killed 6% of those people. The rest of the death counts were inflated to scare people. So that the democrats couple do their thing and cheat Biden in.Remover that the states of WI and Michigan have already found that the expanded mail in votes that have Biden the win in those states were illegal.Add in that PA has Removed 21k dead people who voted in 2020, and GA is prosecuting 3 countys for failure to follow mail in voting rules...All this adds up to Trump winning.And he did a great job.

Absolute Drivel.

This is what happends when you join a cult, your leader can do no wrong and you'll just nod along and blindly follow. not even daring to criticise.

You need deprogramming before you swallow any more of that Kool-Aid.

This post was edited