RE:How many think Biden is ruining this country?

What is wrong with whoever started this ridiculous divisive post. There are plenty of other sites for this type of rhetoricAfter 4 years of embarrassment where a president unleashed this type of behavior - move on.Good lord, half of you are not even naked in your profile or have a completed profile. that is another reason for you to crawl back into the woodwork and complain. Key board warriors is what I call anyone who starts this type of nonsense - uses profanity and makes baseless claims.may you all find some level of peace and happiness and leave the rest of us alone.

This is just the expected results of bringing this kind of topics. Same as when people want to discuss about their beliefs and religions.

This post was edited

What is wrong with whoever started this ridiculous divisive post. There are plenty of other sites for this type of rhetoricAfter 4 years of embarrassment where a president unleashed this type of behavior - move on.Good lord, half of you are not even naked in your profile or have a completed profile. that is another reason for you to crawl back into the woodwork and complain. Key board warriors is what I call anyone who starts this type of nonsense - uses profanity and makes baseless claims.may you all find some level of peace and happiness and leave the rest of us alone.

Leave you alone? No-one was talking to you until now.
You know you didn't have to comment on this forum, you didn't even have to read it, but you've chosen to jump in and comment. Why are you even in this discussion if you don't want to be a part of it?

Don't start calling people keyboard warriors when you're doing exactly the same thing. Go onto another forum to use your time more effectively and contruibute something worthwile to that instead of coming to this one and polluting the feed with your ridiculous complaining.

This post was edited

I guess this is the political thread that has no business on a nudist site about nudism.

This post was edited

Almost time to go back to the usual naked hugs, cyber kisses, and other mindless drivel that populates the forum. Sadly this has become just like the chat room where whenever anyone starts any topic that digresses from the usual naked hugs nonsense, someone always complaints and shuts the conversation down fast. The difference between the chat room and this thread is that many people are exposed to whatever is said in the chat room whereas in this thread people actively seek this thread out to complain. The same people who complain never seem to contribute or start any topics of their own. If they did, then no doubt there would be a whole bunch of complaints and their topic would be shut down fast.

Real nudists fully understand that there are few real nudists here and also understand that nudists are real people who have opinions of their own beyond nudism.

Even though this topic has become like a silly food fight, let those who wish to fight do so as they please. Others who object do not need to come here and definitely do not need to complain. Go and start a new thread of your own (which will not happen) but let others do as they wish.

This post was edited

Well this is the thing Sunluver101, There isn't much else you can really say about nudism. People enjoy recreational activities but without wearing clothes. That's it. That's the extent of the conversation, so the conversation inevitibly goes off in different directions, because we are all people with lives and things that affet us all.*

*Unless of course theres someone in the chatroom who's whole level of conversation is "huuuuugggggzzz..... weather........ huggggzzzz...... weather....... huuuuggggzzz.... I used to be a mod...... hugggzzzzz.... no-one cares......... weather....... hugggzzz........ "

This post was edited

yawn

This post was edited

Always remember why half of Washington wants higher tax rates and why nearly all of Washington wants a complex tax code full of loopholes, exemptions, and exceptions to exemptions: They want to force businesses and earners to seek Washingtons favor.

The 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act lowered corporate rates to 21%, lowered individual rates, and increased the standard deduction. These rate cuts partly made up for the laws failure to reform the tax code fully by simplifying it.

Full tax reform would abolish nearly all corporate tax credits, would remove many deductions, and close all loopholes. Tax reform helps the economy by removing incentives for companies to spend and invest in inefficient ways. When companies instead spend and invest according to what consumers demand and markets prescribe, then the pursuit of profit leads businesses to serve the public. When tax rates are high and the tax code is complex, companies instead seek ways to minimize taxes, which often involves pointless, costly maneuvers.
That is, lower tax rates drain the swamp. Republican and Democratic staffers and lawmakers alike benefit from inserting Washington more intimately into the world of finance and business. The more businesses need Washington's favor for profit, the faster the revolving door spins.
This has long been Washington's dirty little secret, but in the Biden era, it's become explicit. The Biden administrations central agenda item is growing the swamp. Bidens Democrats want politics involved in everything from social media apps to web-hosting services to Major League Baseball. Democrats hold power in Washington, and they want everyone with money or power to pay tribute.

This post was edited

Full tax reform would abolish nearly all corporate tax credits, would remove many deductions, and close all loopholes. Tax reform helps the economy by removing incentives for companies to spend and invest in inefficient ways. When companies instead spend and invest according to what consumers demand and markets prescribe, then the pursuit of profit leads businesses to serve the public. When tax rates are high and the tax code is complex, companies instead seek ways to minimize taxes, which often involves pointless, costly maneuvers.That is, lower tax rates drain the swamp. Republican and Democratic staffers and lawmakers alike benefit from inserting Washington more intimately into the world of finance and business. The more businesses need Washington's favor for profit, the faster the revolving door spins.

I cant disagree that some tax credits and incentives dont make sense. But if you go back to when the legislation creating it was proposed and debated the reasons for them are revealed. Many are created to incentivize businesses to be cleaner, invest in lower income areas, keep jobs, etc. Removing them does cause companies to instead spend and invest according to what consumers demand and markets prescribe, then the pursuit of profit leads businesses to serve the public, but that is not always a good thing as they will work to maximize profits and make products cheaper. Both of these are good things at first glance, but the manufacturers will move to things like cheap plastics that pollute the oceans or activities polluting groundwater, etc, move jobs to Indonesia and so on.

2008 was a great example, we deregulated much of banks and Wall Street activities. What did they do? They went to maximize profits and got greedy creating unsustainable investments causing the economy to collapse. Ronald Reagan said Trust but verify regarding foreign relations and the arms race, but he also said it in relation to the economy and Wall Street.

There needs to be a balance. Unfortunately, due to the greed factor, unregulated capitalism has major problems of its own. I studied this quite a bit in getting my degree in economics.

This post was edited

Ahhh, so refreshing to read a heated debate!
It's on page seven in only three days! It's much more entertaining than the mindless topics I've seen here in the past year.
So what, if it isn't about nudism.

I once managed a high end farmers market and often spoke with the owner. One day he asked me a question.

How would you rank these fruits from best to worst:
Looks good, tastes good.
Looks good, tastes bad.
Looks bad , tastes good.
Looks bad tastes bad.

I contemplated a few moments, I thought it to be quite an interesting question.

He answered it himself, I found it to be quite insightful.

Looks good, tastes good: You like what you see and are pleased that it was what you expected.
Looks bad, tastes good: The surface is disappointing but the result inside was worth taking the chance.
Looks bad, tastes bad: Your expectations are low and you get exactly what you expected.
Looks good, tastes bad: You have high expectations only to be disappointed in the end. You feel deceived,

So much better to have looks bad, tastes good rather than looks good, tastes bad !

It all depends on your taste in the end.

This post was edited

Im in agreement with you Lee. Its good to see a lively exchange about a topic but as weve read its quite easy to go off the deep end. Its obvious that is a hot button topic that evokes a great deal of emotion on both sides of the aisle. Some of the respondents comments feel as though youre being berated for your ideas & opinions...whats the use in that approach? I think were here to learn about anothers ideas so we may broaden our understanding...not necessarily change our mind.

This post was edited