RE:How many think Biden is ruining this country?

Agree

This post was edited

Biden is a failure.He has never done anything with his life. He is a failure as a father. He is a failure as a man. He is a failure at everything he has ever attempted.The world will be better once this traitor is gone.And rememberTrump won...

Oh great gods. Trump couldn't win even by cheating. He tried.

This post was edited
We could all talk about the great and powerful Dr. Otun

and speculate about his economic model. Is our pet spammer getting a cut of contacts she generates? (My guess is yes.) Is she a real person? (Likewise) Is Dr. Otun a real person? (I defer to the wisdom of the multitudes.) Is he getting a cut? (Bigtime.) Can he suss out lottery numbers from fluctuations in resonances of quantum-entangled particles distributed through space-time, here and there, past and future? (It's a thought. Proof of which is that I just thought it. I've done my research!)

This post was edited

Well from this side of the Atlantic we can see that the sorest loser in the universe is is also a whiny racist white supremacist and now domestic terrorist, who ended up only being a one term President..,

Kiss me, you fool!

That was just glorious. I almost feel like I need a cigarette now while I cool down and bask in the afterglow.

Yes, it was a lengthy affair and it took awhile for it to come to its climax, but it was worth every minute.

This post was edited

Well from this side of the Atlantic we can see that the sorest loser in the universe is is also a whiny racist white supremacist and now domestic terrorist, who ended up only being a one term President..,

Kiss me, you fool!

That was just glorious. I almost feel like I need a cigarette now while I cool down and bask in the afterglow.

Yes, it was a lengthy affair and it took awhile for it to come to its climax, but it was worth every minute.

This post was edited

Kiss me, you fool!

This post was edited

Kiss me, you fool!

This post was edited

Anyone have any thoughts on how & why my reply above posted 50 zollion times?

This post was edited

The back button. When you finish a post, there's a "return to discussion" link. Use that instead. The back button carries you back through the posting process.

This post was edited

The back button. When you finish a post, there's a "return to discussion" link. Use that instead. The back button carries you back through the posting process.

Partly what Steve said, but there is also a bug in the system. I have had a post post multiple times even when using the "return to discussion". Just delete them.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited