RE:How many think Biden is ruining this country?

Kiss me, you fool!That was just glorious. I almost feel like I need a cigarette now while I cool down and bask in the afterglow.Yes, it was a lengthy affair and it took awhile for it to come to its climax, but it was worth every minute.

Lol Thanks, trouble is people will inevitibly misinterpret this as my "strong opinions" on just "one side of the debate" when actually it's just a summary of stuff that actually happened.

This post was edited

If you look at it realistically he has to be better than the alternative.

This post was edited

Are they really going to try to expand the Supreme Court to 13?

If so, what happens next? It's sure to be a major shit show!

Better buckle up comrades!!!

The foxes are surrounding the hen house!

This post was edited

I drove by a so called state road construction crew yesterday. 20 guys were either sleeping in their trucks, standing outside chatting or drinking coffee, talking on phones, or taking a nap underneath a tree. No one was working. Break time? Setting up cones to merge traffic into one lane takes about 1/2 hour and then the rest of the day is break time? No wonder our infrastructure never gets repaired. So much for so called infrastructure repair. It is the same old story over and over again. Throw piles of money at a problem in the hopes that there will be a change. The only change is to wake up and realize that the only way to repair infrastructure is to only employ those who do an honest days work for an honest days pay instead of paying people to do nothing and then wondering why the roads and bridges are never repaired.

This post was edited

Are they really going to try to expand the Supreme Court to 13?If so, what happens next? It's sure to be a major shit show!Better buckle up comrades!!!The foxes are surrounding the hen house!

Something the people pushing this need to keep in mind is these things often backfire. If the Dems push this through (unlikely but possible), what happens the next time the GOP is in control? Does the court get expanded to 17 to reclaim a majority? You think they would learn after what Harry Reid did to get lower court justices confirmed, and it allowed Trump to easily get his Supreme Justices confirmed.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I thank God every day that we threw that Orange Putin lover out on his bleached out comb over and finally can see the America I was always critical yet proud of coming back better. Thank you Joe and Kamala.

This post was edited

He's saving the country just in time before we became the newest Soviet Republic.

This post was edited

He's been more effective and far more progressive than we thought he would be. Good days are ahead for us and our allies across the pond. NATO survived the orange troll doll.

This post was edited

To prove his ignorance The other guy stated publicly that the reason Covid cases were rising was due to more testing. Stop testing so much. WTF????

This post was edited

Kiss me, you fool!That was just glorious. I almost feel like I need a cigarette now while I cool down and bask in the afterglow.Yes, it was a lengthy affair and it took awhile for it to come to its climax, but it was worth every minute.Lol Thanks, trouble is people will inevitibly misinterpret this as my "strong opinions" on just "one side of the debate" when actually it's just a summary of stuff that actually happened.

I know! That's what made it so fantastic. You stuck to verifiable facts. Sadly, you're right: People who don't like to hear it will dismiss it no matter what. It's so frustrating.

This post was edited