RE:Nice and natural

Hey man. I was not raised a nudist, but knew I wanted the lifestyle. I am currently 33 and married, and raising 3 boys at different ages has been interesting. But they know whatever makes them comfortable is what is fine with me. I want them to enjoy the lifestyle, but only on their own accord/terms. The oldest one def partakes more than the youngest one. Like ur 3 yr old, my 4 yr old finds it all pretty funny (esp when his brothers or I are walking or whatnot). My oldest did the same at that age, but at 11 now he does not laugh and enjoys it. So they do grow out of it. Lol

lol Its natural to laugh at dad nude esp at that age. Our oldest did the same thing. And i agree we let them enjoy nudity only if they want.

This post was edited

i raise mine in the nude lifestyle and have since birth. nothing is ever hidden and never a closed door,except for the bathroom when the toilet is used.totally open, honest and out in the open with everything here
So great you are raising your kids this way its the best way possible as others have said. if i'd have had kids i would have done the same

This post was edited

Just keep on being nude do not worry about the laughing. Be normal nude. Do not close any interior doors in the house. Do not hide and answer questions honestly with love no hatred.

This post was edited

As a kid I found it very exciting and great to run around naked, my mother always had to "force" me to put on pants in the summer .. * lol * luckily I had my uncle who thought like me!I think everyone who allows their kids to be naked as often as possible brings up healthy, positive and open kids.

My mom was not happy for me to run around home naked, but my dad was totally accepting. If mom was not home, I was free to be natural. At 6-8yo I started going to the YMCA for swimming and soon I had a better place to be openly nude where no one cared.

This post was edited

When I adopted my daughter in law's 3 kids, I hired Oxana as an au pair. About a week later, a memorable July morning, I went in to thekitchen to find her making breakfast naked. After the initial shock, all of us became nudists too. It's been a while since. (While here in the frozen North, we are pretty much textile. In the summer and in Florida, it's sky clad. ) Now my oldest is bringing her beaus over and they are enjoying the life style. We are an open family, but the hormones are ramping up. I do not like rules or restrictions but.. any advice as to parameter setting?

It is impossible to set rules for another family where I do not have personal knowledge of the dynamic.
In our house, 3 sons, the general rule is that siblings have to give space to the one who is hosting a friend unless invited to participate. (like swimming or such). "Couples" have to remain in public areas, with no expectation that they will have total privacy. I don't interrupt them if they appear to be playing it safe and respectfully with each other. I dont want them to think that rules about nudity make normal interactions unacceptable.
Everything has to be age appropriate. so a late teen couple might go further than tweens just starting out.

This post was edited

No rules in my houseNo rule is the best rule. :-)

I agree!

This post was edited